the thread about nothing...

Sort of off topic but semi related. I’ve been taken for the last 10 or so years so I’m completely lost to all the new app dating ways.

My boy was showing me his Hinge app. First of all, gaaaawd daaayummmm. Had no idea there were that many 10’s in my city. It was all doctors, lawyers, law firm executives looking like Victoria secret models. I’m never becoming single. I don’t stand a chance.

Second of all, my homie changed one of the things in his bio to say something like “I’m just looking for someone who likes me for ME. True connection. Not someone just after my titles, my lands, and my inherited wealth.”

Son had thousands of matches that day :lol: :lol: :lol: he said he fully intends on just smashing and dashing before these women start asking for receipts :lol:

See that finance is a mofo…all in the bios with it.

As women would say, the sense of security.

Homey dangling the carrots around. :lol:

Sort of off topic but semi related. I’ve been taken for the last 10 or so years so I’m completely lost to all the new app dating ways.

My boy was showing me his Hinge app. First of all, gaaaawd daaayummmm. Had no idea there were that many 10’s in my city. It was all doctors, lawyers, law firm executives looking like Victoria secret models. I’m never becoming single. I don’t stand a chance.

Second of all, my homie changed one of the things in his bio to say something like “I’m just looking for someone who likes me for ME. True connection. Not someone just after my titles, my lands, and my inherited wealth.”

Son had thousands of matches that day :lol: :lol: :lol: he said he fully intends on just smashing and dashing before these women start asking for receipts :lol:

That is hilarious. I hope he succeeds. Taking a page from the Tinder Swindler.

Can anyone point me in the direction of learning about heat transfering and or screen printing t shirts(techniques and equipment). Nothing major just for personal use not for selling Ts.

looks like she wanted it.
6548f1c4b656a43959cc4bdf50e7e7b2.gif

Back
Top Bottom