the thread about nothing...

other brands were more prevalent in the nba bit I don’t think Nike was a nobody. Nike was a known major brand since I was a kid in everyday life.
Nike wasn't nearly the brand back in 1979 than it is today or when you were a child though.

Damn rip Gilbert Gottfried
42E942B1-1497-4607-AFA4-AAC15518C94D.jpeg

Damn ****s sad

Yeah, since you were a kid - they only really got big at the end of the 80s - when Magic was first in the league they weren’t a factor at all.
exactly. honestly, nobody cared that much about basketball shoe brands in the 80s. they were more about endorsement deals to promote the product. yeah sure, we got Cons but generally people weren't buying shoes that much just because Bird and Magic wore them. Jordan pretty much changed the basketball sneaker game.

My coworker so judgemental that I cant help but wonder what is said about me when I'm not around.

I got a healthy amount of **** it naturally in my system so it dont keep me up at night but I definitely be wondering.

man remember his voice on that cyberchase pbs cartoon...this is personally kinda scary...
I know death is part of life, but I wish it wasn't well at least for the good people. How I wish we were immortal. Honestly, seeing all these legends pass away it's exhausting. Like almost everyday somebody passes away, smh.

Last edited:
other brands were more prevalent in the nba bit I don’t think Nike was a nobody. Nike was a known major brand since I was a kid in everyday life.

Watch the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary, "Sole Man" to get a better picture of the landscape at the time.

Back
Top Bottom