the thread about nothing...

Wordle 300 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another of those annoying ones where the 4th letter had a ton of options - and even at the end I was lucky because there were at least 2 options left.

C-wlN4aXgAINhN7.jpg

Wordle 300 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another of those annoying ones where the 4th letter had a ton of options - and even at the end I was lucky because there were at least 2 options left.

I ran into this same issue. My fourth letter guess for the third and fourth row missed, and I had three more letter possibilities for only two more rows, so for my fifth row guess I typed out "VROOM," which contained all three of the remaining letter possibilities. Got the yellow word and this allowed me to solve in the final row...lol

probably born in the late 80s or early 90s.
I’m 42. Yes other brands were bigger. But Nike wasn’t like a creative recreation. Nike was sold in all major stores people wore them casually and for running and stuff. Nike was a regular brand, not some new unknown brand. Jordan turned up and era of when basketball shoes were becoming popular. CONS was really the first to take off then Jordan just did what it did. That actually kicked off the beginning of signature shoes. He did not make Nike tho. im just saying Nike wasn’t some fledgling company that no one really knew of. Nike was mainstream like coke or Pepsi or any other brand.

I’m 42. Yes other brands were bigger. But Nike wasn’t like a creative recreation. Nike was sold in all major stores people wore them casually and for running and stuff. Nike was a regular brand, not some new unknown brand. Jordan turned up and era of when basketball shoes were becoming popular. CONS was really the first to take off then Jordan just did what it did. That actually kicked off the beginning of signature shoes. He did not make Nike tho. im just saying Nike wasn’t some fledgling company that no one really knew of. Nike was mainstream like coke or Pepsi or any other brand.
If MJ would've signed with some other brand. I don't think his image & shoes would have the same mystique/impact as it has today. Nike and their designers made JB what it is today. You could be a great player, but if your name isn't attached to a big brand you're most likely to fail. Hakeem Olajuwon is a perfect example of that, he's one of the greatest players in NBA history, but when it comes to his shoes they're forgettable (I F with his Etonic joints, but I'm in the minority). Shaq was down with Reebok and after he left the brand his shoes became forgettable. Now, Patrick Ewing is one those rare cases, he left Adidas and made his own brand 'Ewing Athletics' and they're still relevant today, but there's more athletes like Hakeem Olajuwon & Shaq, and even with rappers Master P, Soulja Boy, etc. they came out with their own shoes, but because their names aint attached to a big brand people pay them no mind. Going back to the athletes, ain't nobody feening for Stephon Marbury's 'Starbury' kicks. LaVar Ball tried with his 'BBB' and it failed, his son LaMelo got his own shoes with Puma, but see he needed to have his name attached to a big brand in order to get peoples attention, and take the shoes seriously.

Last edited:
What made you feel like you bombed it?

Idk man. I prepped myself for a week on typical questions that would get asked, and of course none of them got asked lol. Then I just feel every response I gave didnt seem enough, and I feel that way based on his follow up questions. Idk maybe the guy is just stoic and Im overthinking it all. Im just gonna try and relax and enjoy the 3 day weekend and not consume myself with it.

Back
Top Bottom