the thread about nothing...

and feminists are complaining about equality? put her butt back into the workforce like any man does.

It's a coincidence that I stumbled on that article online because I seriously loathe any dating or relationship situation that has a stay-at-home girlfriend/wife/mom aspect to it. Just the thought of it angers me. It sure as hell won't happen with me in any dating or relationship situation I'm involved in because I refuse to enable laziness, immaturity, weakness and stupidity with that.

There is absolutely no justification for a woman to not work in a relationship if she's able-bodied and has a functional brain. Why can't she get up off her butt and go to work like everyone else who has hands and feet?

If a woman doesn't work in a relationship because a guy is stupid enough to be a sucker to do all the work and provide money and provisions to her while she just stays home, then she's a sorry freeloader or leech. She's basically like a freeloading kid who lives with their parents who provide for them and enable their laziness, the only difference is that she's living with a man and leeching off him instead of doing it with her parents in that relationship situation.

Now, if she's either crippled or a doctor has legitimately deemed her legally too stupid to have a job, then those are the only valid reasons for a woman not having to work in a relationship.

Any viable relationship has to be 50/50 on both sides in damn near everything with that partnership/union.

I don’t know what I’m more shocked by. Birmingham leading the pay or Minneapolis in the bottom.

They always say jobs pay well here but tbh I don’t know. I know I make good money compared to what I would in other places but I have no idea outside of my industry.
I live in Birmingham. The only reason I can even think we’re leading is because we’re hosting the World Games this summer (basically the amateur Olympics). We’ve been having a ton of new construction and infrastructure going up all around town so I assume the pay jump is to attract construction workers from all over to help

I live in Birmingham. The only reason I can even think we’re leading is because we’re hosting the World Games this summer (basically the amateur Olympics). We’ve been having a ton of new construction and infrastructure going up all around town so I assume the pay jump is to attract construction workers from all over to help

I could see you guys becoming a popular place to move to if it’s not already since Florida and Georgia aren’t cheap anymore.

I could see you guys becoming a popular place to move to if it’s not already since Florida and Georgia aren’t cheap anymore.
Kinda sort of. We were an iron town (Iron City aka the Pittsburgh of the South). Obviously the racism kinda took the forefront and what we’re most known for. I’ve lived here about 6 years on and off since 2014 and even beforehand the city has been rebranding as a banking and tech hub. However the Alabama suburbanites still see BHam as the crime riddled city of the 90s-2000s and a lot of the people in surrounding cities (ATL, Nashville, NOLA) see us as the little brother city and/or the place where racism happens.

Yeah, it’s not like they have the best reputation but I don’t always think that matters.

Never in a million years did I think Florida would blow up to what it is today and they have a horrible reputation.

All those old industrial towns want to be a tech hub. old mining towns in the west are doing it too trying to bring new people in.

They want 4K for a wagon?!? No wonder my mom’s 1990 Camry wagon stays getting broken into. It’s been stolen once already but they only took the stock stereo unit. My bro took out the car battery and a few days later someone got in but couldn’t take it because of it. I hope they quit trying before I catch them, ****
Free body lol
Gas is 4.09 here 🤦🏾‍♂️ unbelievable
I’d take that over our prices in Cali lol

🔥 Nothing like getting the fresh one of these at the beginning of every school year, coming off the previous year’s one which by the end was super tattered, cover falling off or hanging by one spiral rung, etc.

eWAV5-mRBPFHMyoETg13dBQ2-maYOcGwO8EDO0ayGc0.jpg

Nearly got ran over last night. Was walking across the street and a car was approaching but thought it was going to stop. It didn't and had to sidestep out of the way and they just kept driving like nothing happened :lol:

Whoa! Damn 😮
I’m glad you were aware of the possibility, Marco. I’ve had a few of those situations happen.

A homeless man in my area was run over a few months back. The poor guy was run over by 5 cars. The last one being a police car itself responding to the scene. They all didn’t recognize it was a body laying in the street.

Back
Top Bottom