the thread about nothing...

I'm probably gonna regret this run. Woke up sore. Went back to work from vacation Thursday and did demo & installed hardwood floors for 11hrs and yesterday too. Despite all the walking & running in NY, my body was not ready for work (skipped leg workouts due to all the walking). Thighs are on fire. Hurts just to sit.
Screenshot_20220618-104300~2.jpg

Blind people can smell stuff from super far.

I used to live by this blind people school. I was walking next to a few blind people and they were talking about how bad it smelled.

Sure enough a block away I got closer to a dumpster full of rotted fish baking in the sun. :rofl:

No idea why but it smelled awful and they could smell it from twice as far.

I used to live by this blind people school. I was walking next to a few blind people and they were talking about how bad it smelled.

Sure enough a block away I got closer to a dumpster full of rotted fish baking in the sun. :rofl:

I thought I read somewhere, when you lose one of your senses, it automatically enhances your others.

I got super sensitive sense of smell but I'm not blind. although my eye sight is quite poor. since it's summer time now, it's been brutal for me. BAD BODY ODOR everywhere in public. I mean come on. it's summer time, atleast take a shower.

It probably enhances your senses or forces you to be more aware of the smells around you. Some ppl just have crazy k9 noses too tho. Jake tapper smelled the tuna off Colbert's breath 😂

:rofl: reminds me of my wife. she doesn't like cigarette smokes and annoyed by it and can go beyond that it's only psychological. so I just tell her, if someone is really smoking, I'll be the first to know. end of discussion.

My co worker stays musty. Like to the point where we tell him to go outside and leave the office.

He’s my friend too so I got no problem telling him he stinks to high hell. He refuses to wear deodorant.

Here’s the kicker, he details his work truck weekly. Like even scrubs the floors and it’s always pristine and his house is immaculate. He’s truly a psychopath with it.

He just smells. :lol:

Can't understand how some folks can walk around out in public smelling like gym socks & rotten seafood. Imagine what the crib smells like.
I went to a convention once (basically a Belgian version of comic con)... and that was also the last time. When people talk about body odor at conventions, they're not exaggerating. It really is that bad of a problem.
I genuinely don't understand. There were even stands handing out free deodorant.

Back
Top Bottom