the thread about nothing...

*family feud question is set up for inappropriate answer*

*contestant says inappropriate answer*

Steve Harvey:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Just almost got in a fight for the first time since my early 20s.

Im at safeway grabbing some chicken tenders and wedges for lunch. Theres 3 self checkout lines open with 2-3 people in line for each. All of the standard check out lines have about 6-7bpeople each.

Im next in line at one of the self check outs. A lady who i want to say is in her 80s all white hair big black sun blocking glasses on smelling like white diamonds ect ect, walks up with a bag of three tomatoes. I tell her she can go next.

Some dude from another line says stop letting people crowd we never gona get out of here. Om looking around like hes not even in this line i know he not talking to me. I pay it no mind really, but im definitely taking a hard long glance around to see who itwas.

Dude perks up again woth " you got something to say."

i put items down hop out of line start walking over to the next register i tell dude only thing i got to say is ill break your *** face my line aint got nothing to with your line. I start taking off my work shirt i cant be on tape fighting in my uniform...his girl im guessing pulls him away by the shirt and as fast as every thing started it ended.

im still hyped up adrenaline got me going haha i really thought my old *** was about to fight 🤦🏾‍♂️

Im at safeway grabbing some chicken tenders and wedges for lunch. Theres 3 self checkout lines open with 2-3 people in line for each. All of the standard check out lines have about 6-7bpeople each.

Im next in line at one of the self check outs. A lady who i want to say is in her 80s all white hair big black sun blocking glasses on smelling like white diamonds ect ect, walks up with a bag of three tomatoes. I tell her she can go next.

Some dude from another line says stop letting people crowd we never gona get out of here. Om looking around like hes not even in this line i know he not talking to me. I pay it no mind really, but im definitely taking a hard long glance around to see who itwas.

i put items down hop out of line start walking over to the next register i tell dude only thing i got to say is ill break your *** face my line aint got nothing to with your line. I start taking off my work shirt i cant be on tape fighting in my uniform...his girl im guessing pulls him away by the shirt and as fast as every thing started it ended.

im still hyped up adrenaline got me going haha i really thought my old *** was about to fight 🤦🏾‍♂️
As someone who's been in dozens of altercations, I can promise you it's not worth it :lol:

Glad it didn't escalate further.

If a package is lost in transit do you guys blame/call the company or the shipping company?

Ex.

If I bought setting for best buy and they ship it via FedEx but the package gets lost by FedEx.

I originally thought something did what your username suggests not to do.. :rofl:

dontsteponmyshoes dontsteponmyshoes

As someone who's been in dozens of altercations, I can promise you it's not worth it :lol:

Glad it didn't escalate further.
Facts. Im usually a super laid back dude on my Martin non violent non violent tip, but that comment from somebody that wasnt even in my line really irked me for some reason 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. Ill be 40 in sept im 30 years beyond the fighting age. I was definitely trippin

Unfortunately, it’s apparently become necessary to remind everyone that this thread is not to be treated as a garbage dump for petty feuds.

“The thread about nothing” is for minutiae that you feel doesn’t fit into any existing threads or warrant the creation of a new topic. It isn’t Hamsterdam. Anything posted here must still conform to NikeTalk’s content standards.

If you have a problem with another community member, use the block feature. If you believe they’re violating our community rules, use the report feature.

Posting oblique little swipes at them in here is not a valid option.

Back
Top Bottom