the thread about nothing...

thing about this thing here is,..it was something....

dims.jpeg
We all slept on this. Dodge's muslce wagon- 1st of it's kind. No one & I mean no one batted an eye at these when they were in production & now seeing one let alone an SRT trim out in the wild is like seeing a unicorn. Seen some 🔥 one on Youtube. Today's auto landscape(going EV) will never allow for this to ever come back sadly. That's why I'm holdin on to my Challenger till the death- Mopar Or No Car 💪

We all slept on this. Dodge's muslce wagon- 1st of it's kind. No one & I mean no one batted an eye at these when they were in production & now seeing one let alone an SRT trim out in the wild is like seeing a unicorn. Seen some 🔥 one on Youtube. Today's auto landscape(going EV) will never allow for this to ever come back sadly. That's why I'm holdin on to my Challenger till the death- Mopar Or No Car 💪

These Magnums SRT-8’s were underrated. :pimp:

81069D18-DE71-4CBC-B84B-96B19DCEEB21.jpeg

So ****ing 🔥 dude good God look at that thing...perfect stance too 😍
I told my sister to get one when they were super cheap, $1,500 to $2,500 in decent shape some years back (2016ish). She has 2 growing kids and no debt. What does she do?.....ends up getting a used overpriced lemon at Russell Westbrook’s dealership and has to make payments while being unhappy with it.

Last edited:
The word “Hello” has only been around since 1883. It was Thomas Edison who put the word into common usage.

He urged the people who used his phone to say “Hello” when answering.

His rival, Alexander Graham Bell, thought the better words was “Ahoy”.

Edit: I was slightly wrong - it was “Ahoy”, and to signify that you could hear you responded with “Ahoy-hoy” - and that’s why Mr Burns answers the phone like that. Always amuses me.

I'm waiting for the punchline for some of the people here that this is the new era and that we should adapt to the signs of times no matter how inappropriate it is.

DIdn't want to derail the other thread but what do you mean?

I come in peace.

Back
Top Bottom