the thread about nothing...

some are good and some are terrible. I remember when I had a molar removed back in highschool which wasn't completely uprooted. it was only after a decade when I realized that a part of the tooth was still inside of an already fully healed and closed gum was causing the periodical gum inflammation and pain when I decided to visit the dentist and had some x-ray done.
Oh wow man, that sucks! Did you ever get in contact with the dentist who left that piece of tooth inside? Your gum must’ve been terribly inflamed.

Oh wow man, that sucks! Did you ever get in contact with the dentist who left that piece of tooth inside? Your gum must’ve been terribly inflamed.
if I would describe it, it was like having a boil that couldn't pop for 10 years. I would generally ice that part or punch it to get some bits of relief whenever it gets inflammed. no, it was a very long time ago in a different place. my family is a frequent mover. and I ended up being a mover as well.

if I would describe it, it was like having a boil that couldn't pop for 10 years. I would generally ice that part or punch it to get some bits of relief whenever it gets inflammed. no, it was a very long time ago in a different place. my family is a frequent mover. and I ended up being a mover as well.
Damn ☹️ Well I’m glad you no longer have that problem. I’m just shocked the dentist would be so careless.

I’d love to own this promo cut-out! :lol: :pimp:

It really does look like fun and it sucks your state doesn’t run any of those events, kinda surprising.
I’d love to check out those events too, never been to either despite seeing ads in my state. The only ones I’ve been to are Drifting events and F1 Grand Prix in Long Beach California.
It is & it isn't surprising because NY state is pretty *** backwards with a lot of things, lol. Nearest dragstrip is in Atco, NJ. I need to get out there. You should attend if you get a chance. I've always heard good things about Nascar events & the fan experience. The drifting & F1 must've been dope as hell I'd imagine.

It is & it isn't surprising because NY state is pretty *** backwards with a lot of things, lol. Nearest dragstrip is in Atco, NJ. I need to get out there. You should attend if you get a chance. I've always heard good things about Nascar events & the fan experience. The drifting & F1 must've been dope as hell I'd imagine.
I bet your trip will be worth it since you’d have all the surrounding NYers looking to race. Id attend that if given the chance. Meanwhile my Cali folks are making the street a drag strip, lol smh. I’ve seen some dudes channel and he’s local since I recognize many of the spots they shoot.

Oh for sure it was a blast. I’m down to see some more drifting events if things settle down. F1 is crazy, you feel the engine’s roar in your chest when they pass at high speeds🔥🔥

2 people that I was hanging out w on Friday found out they have covid today :ohwell: Don't feel different but will get tested later tn
Hope it's a negative bro. You'll be good if you're vaccinated. Keep us posted.
I bet your trip will be worth it since you’d have all the surrounding NYers looking to race. Id attend that if given the chance. Meanwhile my Cali folks are making the street a drag strip, lol smh. I’ve seen some dudes channel and he’s local since I recognize many of the spots they shoot.

Oh for sure it was a blast. I’m down to see some more drifting events if things settle down. F1 is crazy, you feel the engine’s roar in your chest when they pass at high speeds🔥🔥
For sure would be worth it. I'm itching to see what my Challenger can do. I dropped 11grand in engine mods last Dec & gained some good power so def want to let her rip in a controlled environment. Smh, plenty of NY'ers doing the same **** & shutting down bridges & streets to act a fool with their rides- absolute ideocracy in public. That feeling of the engine roaring through your chest must be so adrenaline pumping. Posted a link of my cars exhaust from my channel- check it out. https://studio.youtube.com/video/Y0DwIhocgAg/edit

Hope it's a negative bro. You'll be good if you're vaccinated. Keep us posted.

For sure would be worth it. I'm itching to see what my Challenger can do. I dropped 11grand in engine mods last Dec & gained some good power so def want to let her rip in a controlled environment. Smh, plenty of NY'ers doing the same **** & shutting down bridges & streets to act a fool with their rides- absolute ideocracy in public. That feeling of the engine roaring through your chest must be so adrenaline pumping. Posted a link of my cars exhaust from my channel- check it out. https://studio.youtube.com/video/Y0DwIhocgAg/edit

Its making me sign into my Gmail. You tryna hack me b.

Damn ☹️ Well I’m glad you no longer have that problem. I’m just shocked the dentist would be so careless.
it was a time when they don't any of those modern instruments that they are now using for checking. but you are right, careless indeed. I remember when my dad has his wisdom teeth removed when I was young, two people (male dentist and his male assistant) were playing tug of war with his tooth. it was a hilarious scene. :rofl:

Appreciate it family, think should be fine but always get a lil paranoid when people mention they just got covid
it can be concerning since the first one was really deadly. glad to have been vaccinated and at the same time this new strain is milder than the first. felt it could have been serious if not being vaccinated. totally felt different than a typical flu or colds. never felt labored breathing and painful sneezing before.

it can be concerning since the first one was really deadly. glad to have been vaccinated and at the same time this new strain is milder than the first. felt it could have been serious if not being vaccinated. totally felt different than a typical flu or colds. never felt labored breathing and painful sneezing before.
Yup got covid last year around January and had the painful sneezing too. One of the symptoms I had that was not expecting was a burning sensation in my nose which was the most worrying

For sure would be worth it. I'm itching to see what my Challenger can do. I dropped 11grand in engine mods last Dec & gained some good power so def want to let her rip in a controlled environment. Smh, plenty of NY'ers doing the same **** & shutting down bridges & streets to act a fool with their rides- absolute ideocracy in public. That feeling of the engine roaring through your chest must be so adrenaline pumping. Posted a link of my cars exhaust from my channel- check it out. https://studio.youtube.com/video/Y0DwIhocgAg/e
11grand?!?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
I just thumbs up and subscribed :pimp:

I remember when my dad has his wisdom teeth removed when I was young, two people (male dentist and his male assistant) were playing tug of war with his tooth. it was a hilarious scene. :rofl:
I don’t mean to laugh but damn that must’ve been a sight :lol:

marco23 marco23 I hope you have a speedy recovery my guy 👍👍

Speaking of labored breathing, I currently have a partially collapsed lung (due to my cancer) but before I got the xray test results, I felt fine. Now that I know I have a partially collapsed lung, I "feel it". :lol: I dont exactly have labored breathing, nor am I out of breath but now I feel funny and its probably from just knowing. Funny how the mind works. I guess me worrying about it mentally is sorta manifesting it physically? The actual reason why I got an xray was because I thought I cracked a rib again like I did last year, nothing about my breathing or chest made me request one but nope xray said collapsed lung. I actually start my second treatment for my cancer tomorrow, so the doc says everything should start getting better and reinflate itself after. Also didnt know a collapsed lung isnt "that big a deal" relatively speaking. My aunt had one a few weeks ago after she had surgery and the doc told her itll come back on its own just walk around and stuff.

When I told my oncologist to check my xray results last Friday (requested the xray from my other doc) he texted me back 6 hours later and basically gave me the Rico "you tough you'll be aight, see you Tuesday." :lol:

11grand?!?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I wouldn't blame you for laughing since I was laughing as well. the struggle was almost like this except that the assistant was pulling the dentist's body away as well. I believe the dentist even have to use the base of the heavy chair for leverage.

Attachments

• abbott-and-costello-dentist.gif
    abbott-and-costello-dentist.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
11grand?!?! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for the subscription brother 👍. The video I posted in my previous post- did it work for you? Here's a pic of the invoice of my build. The car isn't in it's final form yet...still got another 15-20g worth of engine mods left to do but slowly & in due time. Also a pic of the dyno sheet-534hp/554tq at the crank & 445hp/462tq to the wheels. More torque than hp was unlocked which is great considering how heavy these Challengers are. All that torque gets it's fatass moving.
20211210_124555.jpg
20211210_124639.jpg
20220111_225432.jpg

Very nice ride zmaqbool zmaqbool 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yeah, the video played right away. I think picasso swerve picasso swerve wasn't logged in to YouTube so it asked him to sign in. Anyway, you got some serious work done in there but good security with re doing the head gasket. It should run you for years to come. Are you thinking of jumping to E85 fuel? I’m not sure if it’s you’re daily driver but I’d do it if it’s a weekend car.

Back
Top Bottom