the thread about nothing...

Hey my guy, I didn't want to expound on this in the other thread because it would have disrupted it. I ain't trying to derail threads like others who post about crap that has nothing to do with a thread topic. It should be OK on this one since it's for broad stuff in general.

I hope you aren't running with that person's disagreement with my stance/expectation in dating/relationships with him posting exaggerated crap and irrelevant stuff in response to me previously in this thread.

I never said a housewife shouldn't go out. A housewife should be able to find enjoyment with her life in addition to taking care of the home and kids, but those must be the priorities before anything else. Going out for leisure should only be occasional.

I expounded on an issue I had with a former classmate who had a mom who was never home when she didn't have a job. A housewife dynamic means the mom should always be there for the kids because she doesn't work.

That was selfish and irresponsible with my former classmate's mom not being there for his younger brother and him when she didn't work. She was so irresponsible, she never gave them rides. Having a job is the only reason for a mom to be out for the day. Her prioritization of her leisure while neglecting her kids was lazy, wrong and ridiculous.

I never said or thought that men are the superior gender because I always expect any woman I get involved with to be able to hold her own and contribute to the relationship. I refuse to enable a housewife dynamic with a woman I'm dating because I see it as weak based on her needing to depend on me for support and survival instead of doing things herself.

I always expect it to be 50/50 on both sides with any relationship I'm in. I'm not cool with the one sided dynamic where the man controls everything and makes all the decisions while the woman just abides with all of it.
It's all good bro. That's why I used the word "if" in my statement because I wasn't sure what you had said exactly because like I said I didn't read them posts entirely. I agree it should be 50/50 in any relationship & personally wouldn't get with a woman if she's in it to freeload & have herself a good time without contributing financially. I get where you're coming from 👍 .

20220803_180217.jpg

I think it's probably equal, I gotta call em tomorrow about it. Damn I thought TCL might reliable but nope.
I'm still skeptical of tcl. Aside from who makes them but I remember my folks high-end TCL stopped working after 2 years. Same goes for hi-sense. Saw a few of their sets panels getting toast and developed display problems.

I'm still skeptical of tcl. Aside from who makes them but I remember my folks high-end TCL stopped working after 2 years. Same goes for hi-sense. Saw a few of their sets panels getting toast and developed display problems.
Shoot my TCL lasted over 2 years. Good thing I had the warranty.

Walgreens needs to be fined and put out of business. There's this guy that always sleeps outside of my job with his puppy well for the last three or four nights it's been raining like crazy this morning I go in and the dog is still soaking wet like dude didn't even bother to cover him. I head over to Walgreens by a small bag of dog food a pack of hot dogs and some doggy treats three items cost me $27 that's wild the pack of hot dogs alone was seven bucks I should sue for emotional distress

Crazy MAGA dudes with POW MIA and American flags and Lets Go Brandon stickers smoking at the gas pump while filling up their ridiculously big pickups always freak me out. I always move to a different pump or gas station all together 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

aepps20 aepps20 and the boys out there doing gods work. You moving to a different pump everytime sounds like operation “own the libs” is going well.

Back
Top Bottom