the thread about nothing...

This might seem morbid but my pops died back in 98 and during the wake I think the combo scent of flowers and maybe how the body is embalmed gave off a certain smell. Strangely here and there since I smell it in random places and I always associates with death, specifically my pops death and brings me back there. Is it the embalming? I think its kinda a floral scent so maybe it was some of the flowers that were there? Makes no sense for me to randomly smell someone embalmed in random places.

In our Latino culture it is said that the scent of flowers in unexplained random places is the spirit of a loved one near you/next to you. That’s the scent they give off.

This might seem morbid but my pops died back in 98 and during the wake I think the combo scent of flowers and maybe how the body is embalmed gave off a certain smell. Strangely here and there since I smell it in random places and I always associates with death, specifically my pops death and brings me back there. Is it the embalming? I think its kinda a floral scent so maybe it was some of the flowers that were there? Makes no sense for me to randomly smell someone embalmed in random places.
there is nothing floral about embalming other than the scent of formalin. as far as scents associated with death, the sudden scent of burning candle does make you feel creeped out.

billy-crystal-whoopi-goldberg-robin-williams-rehearsing-for-comic-relief-1986-2C32MX6.jpg

They’re making a prequel to the Hunger Games. Feels like it’s way too late for that lol. That series really faded away from cultural popularity with the terrible ending to the sequel

Not sure if you could be more wrong about Math and English. 😄

I would reverse them. Science HAS to be green, though.

(Good debate— I’ve got to choose notebooks for my classes— I’ll ask them the same!)

Nah red for English makes sense.

Teacher: “Make sure you have read (red) Hamlet by Thursday cause we are going to have a test.”

:pimp: I dont make the rules bub.

Folder colors:

Language Arts/English: Red
Social Studies/World - Blue
Science/Biology/Chem/Physics - Green
Art - Orange/Yellow

Back
Top Bottom