the thread about nothing...

Because driving a truck sucks.

Yesterday the police gave me a parking ticket for unloading construction equipment to pave THEIR station.

Always some ****ery going on. I had to wait three hours for the Sargent to come and drop the ticket and handle it.
D4B22FC7-A609-4A8F-BE82-4D19476BB858.jpeg
You got that ticket on 9/2/22 @ 9:22...interesting, lol.

Because driving a truck sucks.

Yesterday the police gave me a parking ticket for unloading construction equipment to pave THEIR station.

Always some ****ery going on. I had to wait three hours for the Sargent to come and drop the ticket and handle it.
D4B22FC7-A609-4A8F-BE82-4D19476BB858.jpeg

So How did the convo between you and the ticketing officer go?

When you explained to him why you were there, he said what?

So How did the convo between you and the ticketing officer go?

When you explained to him why you were there, he said what?

He basically said a law is a law and I can’t break them.

He said to pull into the side street where parking is allowed. I said I can’t fit and I’m not parking anyways.

We exchanged words, I saw his shirt said “community service officer” and realized he had no gun so I told him he’s the worst type of person and I hope he never becomes a real cop.

He looked sad, I snatched my license and burned rubber. 🚛💨💨

His boss told me there is laws and spirit of the law whatever that means. He said he has no “spirit of the law” only “my book says you broke the law”.

Got a new guinea pig for my backyard since the other 5 mysteriously died and vanished and, shocker, it too vanished within days. My landlord mentioned earlier today that he saw my nutjob neighbor walking on his roof with a gun yesterday, which would've also given him a line of sight to my yard.
I figured that with all of my guinea pigs vanishing one by one, it was probably the nutjob neighbor somehow but I couldn't figure out how he would've even managed it.

Shooting a guinea pig from any sort of distance would be an impressive shot.

Shooting a guinea pig from any sort of distance would be an impressive shot.
The line of sight he can get from his roof is about 10-15 meters I think. It seems far-fetched but it's really the only explanation I can think of. Back when he threatened to beat me up, destroy my property etc a while ago because a guinea pig accidentally got past my fencing and onto his yard, I reinforced the fencing to the point where there's no way anything could get past it.
After I filed a police report, the guinea pigs all vanished one by one over the span of a few weeks.

I mean but after he shoots them what happens to the bodies, is there ever any blood? If they cant get out..how does he get in?

I mean but after he shoots them what happens to the bodies, is there ever any blood? If they cant get out..how does he get in?
He's broken into my backyard before. A while ago I had an ivy plant that just about reached the top of the wall separating our properties and he broke into my backyard at night to remove the entire plant.
I haven't noticed any blood but I had my landlord verify that there's no way anything gets past that fence.

Theoretically I guess maybe an animal could remove it without a trace but it seems awfully suspicious that I've never had any issues for multiple years, right up until the moment the nutjob moved in next door and threatened me

Either way if he shows up to my door again I’m going right to shooting at the ground infront of him
B5276854-8A7B-427C-A997-40127DAA2EB2.jpeg

Last edited:
He's broken into my backyard before. A while ago I had an ivy plant that just about reached the top of the wall separating our properties and he broke into my backyard at night to remove the entire plant.
I haven't noticed any blood but I had my landlord verify that there's no way anything gets past that fence.

Theoretically I guess maybe an animal could remove it without a trace but it seems awfully suspicious that I've never had any issues for multiple years, right up until the moment the nutjob moved in next door and threatened me

Either way if he shows up to my door again I’m going right to shooting at the ground infront of him
B5276854-8A7B-427C-A997-40127DAA2EB2.jpeg

971E4EA4-D120-46F8-BF10-03CF40633500.png

Back
Top Bottom