the thread about nothing...

62058695-11180127-It_wasn_t_quite_The_Last_Dance_but_the_son_of_NBA_legend_Michael-m-83_1662353927905.jpg

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70
Larsa is a trash human being. Anything for attention :lol:

Along with my bootleg X - Men series that I got a long time ago. Still on the hunt for the Spiderman 90’s series.
Nice! You can piece together an authentic X-Men set off eBay for not a lot of money now. I think it’s because most of the streaming people gave up their copies.

That 90s Spider-Man series hasn’t made an appearance in the states but that should change. I hear Poland got a full series release so it’s only a matter of time before the bootleggers re-dub it to English. I’ve been collecting the 4 episode per disc that released officially. Looks like this with episodes around the character he fights. There’s Daredevil, Green Goblin, Venom, Doc Oc, ...etc.
1662408200285.jpeg

Nice! You can piece together an authentic X-Men set off eBay for not a lot of money now. I think it’s because most of the streaming people gave up their copies.

That 90s Spider-Man series hasn’t made an appearance in the states but that should change. I hear Poland got a full series release so it’s only a matter of time before the bootleggers re-dub it to English. I’ve been collecting the 4 episode per disc that released officially. Looks like this with episodes around the character he fights. There’s Daredevil, Green Goblin, Venom, Doc Oc, ...etc.
1662408200285.jpeg

I remember Googling to see if the full version was ever released. I came across this message board and a posting about Europe having the full series on DVD. That was a while back though.

I remember Googling to see if the full version was ever released. I came across this message board and a posting about Europe having the full series on DVD. That was a while back though.
That Europe set the best official quality one bootleggers will sell. I’m still hoping that one gets released here but I think there’s legal arguements among the US studios as to who owns the rights to it. It’s taking forever to get solved.

Back
Top Bottom