the thread about nothing...

1663898576000.jpeg

In other news these new Starting Lineups are dope (price point crazy tho..)
4021D87F-0EB8-4F3F-B111-9BD8859A0A5D.jpeg

68763370-9CE6-4449-9527-81A7ADFBAE9F.jpeg

BF2ED509-E6BD-4D9A-9F90-9F057FE7121A.jpeg
Have mixed feelings over these. Players like LeBron don't have any tattoos (which looks really weird tbh) and it looks like it doesn't have any much inclusions that would justify a $50 price point. Also, some of the players don't look like their real-life counterparts (at one point someone even said that Curry looked like Ben Simmons :lol:)

But then again, I'll probably still cop one, just to add to my collection and for my stop-motion projects haha

I want to like those but they really should have come with alternate heads.
Hasbro does that for cheaper lines
They also put tattoos on their wrestling figures.
And i cant unsee the diaper

90s players tho im in.

I want to like those but they really should have come with alternate heads.
Hasbro does that for cheaper lines
They also put tattoos on their wrestling figures.
And i cant unsee the diaper

90s players tho im in.
I agree. They couldve added an extra head, or an extra pair of shoes (although the latter would be a stretch considering licensing issues). Some people are also complaining about the lack of articulation on the torso, which would've been solved if they retained the articulation from other lines and made cloth-based uniforms instead.

A lot of people are also hoping that Hasbro would release an MJ figure, but considering a big fat licensing fee in front of them I don't think Hasbro will be able to release one. And even if they do, I doubt it's gonna cost them $50 :lol:

Internal email advising we can not smoke weed or bring firearms on the premises. Doing a mental head count to figure out who's not here and got caught smoking with the ratchet on them 🤣

My nutjob neighbor is at it again

So at the end of my driveway and behind my backyard, my landlord has a bunch of land. It's not part of the property I rent.
From the street to the end of my backyard, there's a wall separating my property from the psycho neighbor's property. Past that point, it's separated by trees, bushes and fencing.

The nutjob called my landlord yesterday to angrily complain that he can see weeds from his back window all the way in the back of my landlord's land. This dude complained and demanded that my landlord "must" remove the weeds immediately because it "bothers him" that he can see them from his window and through some of the trees/fencing in his backyard.
There are indeed some weeds there but it's by no means even close to the neighbor's backyard.

My landlord was telling me about it earlier and said he just started laughing on the phone when the nutjob told him that being able to see some weeds on a property he doesn't own through his back window was bothering him. :lol:
I suggested that if he calls again, he should tell him 'well your existence is bothering me but you don't see me demanding you remove yourself from this neighborhood'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom