the thread about nothing...

Copped another pair of 1080v11's for dirt cheap ($72) at Hibbitt. Couldn't pass it up. First run.
Screenshot_20221009-114638~2.jpg

IMG_20221009_110735~2.jpg

Thanks, I gotta say my collection is diverse just the way I like it. One time I did post a few of my kicks in this thread. What about u, do u have a collection?
That’s awesome! Yeah, diversity is where it’s at. A good variety keeps things interesting, when it comes to a lot of things I feel: Food, film, music etc. I’ve always appreciated the cool stuff you post. A lot of stuff brings me back, classics, stuff I haven’t seen before etc.

My collection now isn’t as good as what it used to be. But I will always love shoes no matter what.

Some so-called Reggaeton historian recently said albums that don't get enough recognition Don Omar's 'Dale Don' & Tego Calderon's 'El Abayarde'. Well that's a lie and it's not 'Dale Don Dale' cause thats a song. It's called 'The Last Don'. Us real die hard fans know that those two albums are masterpieces, and they always get brought up whenever ever you talk about the greatest Reggaeton albums of all time. Then there's another so-called Reggaeton historian that said that if they're singing it's not Reggaeton. What? since the beginning artists been singing and rapping FOH with them lies. And I could mention a whole bunch of other lies that they have said. I ain't gonna say their names cause there's no need to give them more promo. Then their stans will say I'm a clout chaser. Those two so-called Reggaeton historians are a joke and I ain't the only one that feels this way.

Last edited:
That’s awesome! Yeah, diversity is where it’s at. A good variety keeps things interesting, when it comes to a lot of things I feel: Food, film, music etc. I’ve always appreciated the cool stuff you post. A lot of stuff brings me back, classics, stuff I haven’t seen before etc.

My collection now isn’t as good as what it used to be. But I will always love shoes no matter what.
Gracias hermano, u already know I also appreciate your contributions. And I feel u, we may retire from collecting but there will always be that love for kicks.

Back
Top Bottom