the thread about nothing...

41873520cd31d776299dfd043636750f.jpg

Prices for fitted are ridiculous. Good thing I found a couple of Twins caps for cheap at Marshall's tho.
New era? The yankees hats not so bad on the price i seen some regular navy caps for $31 and a lil tax but this wasn't a regular yankee I was looking at ima still get it after Thanksgiving

I just got scammed out of my money when I was looking for a pair of L&Fs after a massive L last Saturday. Felt really frustrated because I was saving up since April.

I can just save up again but man is it a pain in the ***.

That’s makes two within what, 2 weeks now (Kevin Conroy). That whole death come in 3’s creepin up now.
Yeah man, I was thinking the same. I hope it doesn’t but we’ve seen this often enough.

Edit: Was about to have my bowl of pozole when I heard a loud *** crash. Some pickup truck slammed into a parked car. I saw all the teens (1 boy and 4 girls) get out, check the damage.....then they all sprinted down the street! The owner of the car chased after them by foot. Crazy scene.

Last edited:
Larry Bird was a very bad man - and imo he’s criminally under-rated. There was a stretch of a few years where no-one could touch him - and if he hadn’t been so stubborn to dig his own driveway it would have continued for longer.
Underrated by who?
Younger kids?

The newer generation will always think less highly of folks they didn't live to see live in living color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom