the thread about nothing...

221123105542-fisherman-catches-giant-goldfish-restricted.jpg

Shower/thanksgiving blunt thoughts: I would make a terrible pimp. I usually end up impregnating every woman who’s helped me in one of my many jams in life. Gotta do better, word to Herbert.

My blunt thoughts currently:

Mo money mo problems has always been something I’m aware of. More money= more responsibility and yes more stress and problems. But people often say “oh well you’re rich, you can afford to solve those problems.”

Yes true, but being rich also gives you access to problems. For instance, I cannot afford to do cocaine every single time my little feelings get hurt, or I feel depressed, or I need a lil pick me up. Michael Jordan has that kind of money. That’s a problem I don’t even have access to. I cannot afford to do cocaine.

Trying to decide if I should finally get one of these fancy hamilton beach kettle pots or just get a ****ing keurig. I only drink tea and coco but a coffee maker would come in handy for guest

My blunt thoughts currently:

Mo money mo problems has always been something I’m aware of. More money= more responsibility and yes more stress and problems. But people often say “oh well you’re rich, you can afford to solve those problems.”

Yes true, but being rich also gives you access to problems. For instance, I cannot afford to do cocaine every single time my little feelings get hurt, or I feel depressed, or I need a lil pick me up. Michael Jordan has that kind of money. That’s a problem I don’t even have access to. I cannot afford to do cocaine.
Yeah trust me you don’t want the problems that come with doing lines. I’d be a human honey badger if I did a bump today. My grandma always said that giving and helping others is the best feeling in the world. I strongly recommend you try it out. We can help each other, destiny is real. I don’t think this convo happened by chance. I’m going to dm you info on where funds /blessings can be allocated for real gratification. Thanks bro in advance

Back
Top Bottom