the thread about nothing...

I could have sworn that there was a definitive answer for this last year. And it was as easy as reading the official transcript for the film. I believe they outright say his job title in the script, but not in the movie. And it was something like “advertising executive” or something. And his mom was a fashion designer. Easily able to afford that house, and that family trip with the money they bring in. WITHOUT the mafia being involved lol
That’s not what I heard. Rumor has it Peter ordered the hit on Snakes!

1669509667137.gif

Dan Snyder still owns a team, Jerry Jones playing off participating in anti desegregation rallies, absolutely nobody talking about thr actual government in Mississippi getting in trouble or suffering any consequences for this welfare scam. Everyone worried about how the media not being mean enough to Brett Favre 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ priorities all fd up

So did everyone just forget that Bret Favre stole 8 million dollars from a fund set aside for poor people to build a stadium for his daughter's school?

He was allowed to do it.
Not letting him off the hook but HE is far from the main one at fault in that situation.

Dan Snyder still owns a team, Jerry Jones playing off participating in anti desegregation rallies, absolutely nobody talking about thr actual government in Mississippi getting in trouble or suffering any consequences for this welfare scam. Everyone worried about how the media not being mean enough to Brett Favre 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ priorities all fd up
Exactly 😂😂😂😂
I don’t care about opinions on these sport shows put somebody in jail already

Amazon out here playing with my emotions. Ordered an item on the 21st and it was expected on the 29th, however 5 days went by and it still hadn't shipped. Wake up to a message saying it shipped today and is arriving a day early. That's toxic.

Back
Top Bottom