the thread about nothing...

ua6ibaie3c3a1.jpg

I swear up and down that I replaced my rear brake pads very recently but I can't find **** that says I did. Thought for sure I would have posted about it here lmao. Search came up dry.

Had an email from advance auto parts about rear brake pads and rotors being in my cart from August of last year. That's about as close to a confirmation as I have.

****s plexing me though cuz my right side is squealing. Popped out a pad and if I replaced these in August of last year then I must have purchased the worst pads ever cuz more than half of the pad is gone.

It's actually starting to come back to me. It was about a month or so after my interview for a promotion that I didn't get at the time. Did them ****s on a Friday after work and remember being heavily pissed off about that because I couldn't plan on doing it on that Saturday because I had to work OT to make enough cash to support my family.

I swear up and down that I replaced my rear brake pads very recently but I can't find **** that says I did. Thought for sure I would have posted about it here lmao. Search came up dry.

Had an email from advance auto parts about rear brake pads and rotors being in my cart from August of last year. That's about as close to a confirmation as I have.

****s plexing me though cuz my right side is squealing. Popped out a pad and if I replaced these in August of last year then I must have purchased the worst pads ever cuz more than half of the pad is gone.
JUST the right pad? It’s probably time for an alignment.

Damn, so I go to the supermarket right now get rubbing alcohol, get home couldn’t find it cause it was lost and then I go back to the store told them it wasn’t in the bag… they give me another one and now I come back home and find it. Now I’m sending my mom to return the extra bottle tomorrow or they lose $2.59.

My bad Publix. We’ll fix this.

😵‍💫

Edit: luckily, I didn’t cuss them out or act a fool. Cause I’d be lookin like roast right now. Cooked. 🥶

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom