the thread about nothing...

I have for the last 7 or so years. I start off like a sane human with warm hot water for the main shower and scrub part and just turn it to the ice cold blast for the last 3-5 mins.

It’s great. Love how refreshed you feel. It’s a bit tougher in winter but you get used to how good it feels once you’re past the first few seconds of uncomfortably. Felt like my general inflammation has gone down quite a bit and definitely feel like it helps me recover faster from exercise.

TLDR love it never going back.
I do the opposite, I have the initial cold blast upon opening up the shower and have to catch my breath for the first minute or so. once my body adjusts, it feels normal and I didn't have to transition to hot water and just finish the whole thing. otherwise my routine would be COLD-HOT-COLD. my reason for the initial cold blast is to burn off those stubborn fats in my body as your body adjusts to the cold temperature thereby making your body generate some heat. also to remove and clean my hair and avoid drying up my scalp with hot water.

Wordle 583 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟨🟨🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

DD7D4951-1A4D-45A4-A577-0D95262A9DDD.jpeg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO
Taking your advice..
Currently watching HBO Max.. Impress me "The Last of Us"
5ea6d08d0fc6396c5e0dbe94
just watched the 2nd episode last night and kept on dozing off while I keep repeating the episode. finally after a few attempts to finish, I just gave up and slept thru the night. was just so tired. woke up this morning, cooked breakfast and watched it again while having breakfast. was able to appreciate the show better with an active fresh mind. good 2nd episode. the setting was amazing and gave me that game vibe while watching it.

Back
Top Bottom