the thread about nothing...

864C83EC-437D-401D-9E85-6E838D99C018.jpeg
In my case it’s while selling social media usernames but I despise lowballers and timewasters with a passion. On those marketplaces I just give those bottomfeeders negative rep immediately if they come at me with some bull****.

Dude said “I can give you $100” for my Telegram username (Notorious) while it’s worth a minimum of $850 based on other offers I’ve gotten.
5769884A-3DE4-48C7-BE60-CE3160CD470A.jpeg

Last edited:
That was the pair/pack that told me when it comes to sneakers “you know nothing Jon Snow”.

I remember getting the 09 retro, and though i had never owned the 03 pair, I was feeling like Charlamagne the God when Safaree bust that freestyle. Got rid of them joints asap. Paid a couple extra hundred for the 03 and found a hoodie separately.

Nubucks were an online release, right?
Pretty much the beginning of the end of normal shoe buying experience. You had to be signed up to JB, they sent out a post card with the invite link and release date. First try i believe the website crashed. Ended up being a bit of a fiasco and definitely a sign of the bad things to come.

I remember when JB started sending out those magazines in the mail around ‘01-02. Actually felt like I was a part of Team Jordan, even though I wasn’t buying any of that gear. They’re packed up somewhere in my old room back home with about 30 issues of Stuff and Maxim mags (thanks NT for the free 10 year subscriptions 😂)

Yeah and altitude 13s were one of the first limited retro+. Them and Melo 2s
Nubuck 12 and Melo 2 releases single handedly made me retire from buying non work shoes for almost 2 decades. Nubucks was the first time i had to try and buy shoes online and jump through hoops, and Melo 2 release at Niketown Denver was the first time i had to line up for a shoe. I was getting older the game changed drastically i had almost every shoe id ever wanted the games weren't worth it for me.

Back
Top Bottom