the thread about nothing...

Incredible part is the only people that "care" are the ones that will never know if it's real or fake. Most athletes aren't jewelry connoisseurs and the people that are jewelry connoisseurs will never get that close to you know it's real or fake. Also does jewelry depreciate, as long as you aren't getting a custom piece a diamond ring should stay around the same price if not go up.
I used to think diamonds are a safe bet for if you want to cash it in in the future. But I've read that they depreciate like car's & re-sale value is 25-50% less than original purchase price.

mimxaxhk19fa1.jpg
Every now and then, they threw egg rolls into the rotation at my school(s). What y’all know about the Super Donut though?

You guys got lunch menu calendars for the upcoming month? I've never heard of that before. That's kind of dope actually.
I thought every school had the lunch menu, that way you can prep yourself for something you don’t like during the week. I always skipped grilled cheese day and fish. Instant diarrhea. Unless you can hold it before you get home. I was one of those people who never pooped at school.

Im old old 90s square cheeze pizza, and turkey and mashed potatoes day used to hit...was the only day i ate caf lunch, every other day was a frito boat or dorito boat loaded with chilli and cheese, a fruitopia and 10 air heads for a dollar sometimes a pizza hut personal pan pizza if i could get there early enough before they ran out, then junior year came never ate on campus again crazy im not 300 pounds 🤣

I thought every school had the lunch menu, that way you can prep yourself for something you don’t like during the week. I always skipped grilled cheese day and fish. Instant diarrhea. Unless you can hold it before you get home. I was one of those people who never pooped at school.
Apparently not. I guess I went to a brokeass school :lol: . Grilled cheese was no good? Yeah avoid public & school bathrooms at all cost 💯.

smh 18 yr old kid thru his whole life away even after he got the money like why? did he think he was going to get away and pull this same trick on someone else?

this is one reason why you do a meetup in starbucks dont matter if you bring a gang of friends if none of yall strapped just go to a public space RIP to the victim seems he was just riding along and lost his life smh

Back
Top Bottom