the thread about nothing...

ypsy0viq8jsa1.jpg

Last edited:
This is the grossest **** I’ve ever seen related to food/drink. It’s the mayo, and also HOW MUCH Mayo.

I still don’t understand how Jordan isn’t in the Air movie. Unless that what I read
Because the movie isnt about Jordan.........Its about the actions of Sonny Viccaro to get Jordan to come to Nike and the influence of his mother on the decision.

Go check it out. Its funny and one of the better movies to come out in awhile.

Because the movie isnt about Jordan.........Its about the actions of Sonny Viccaro to get Jordan to come to Nike and the influence of his mother on the decision.

Go check it out. Its funny and one of the better movies to come out in awhile.
My thought exactly I have t seen the movie yet (going next week) but I always thought it’s was about the business moves that brought the Air Jordan shoes together instead of just about him
Plus who wants to even bother with the social media storm that would follow after someone was casted to play him 😂😂😂😂

How can an online store tell me they have a product in stock , tell me it’ll ARRIVE in 10 days and then on the 8th day send me an email saying it won’t ship out until June because it’s coming straight from the manufacturer? That means you never had it in stock. The hell?!?

Went out to eat and went to the bathroom and realized no soap. No biggie, let the guy know and asked if I could wash in the kitchen area. Then I realized no soap in the restaurant. Wt??? That has to be a health violation, right? Now I am questuining what i just ate :smh:
That’s ****ed up

Back
Top Bottom