the thread about nothing...

4282EEBA-B4EA-4F32-A875-E1CF1A81A4B1.jpeg

DA40381B-9DC5-4CC9-BB01-431AE8095EC4.jpeg

A moscow mule so overrated.

I’ve tried every sort of drink the past ten years and i’ve concluded that it’s all made up hype. If i have to drink nowadays Illl get a simple vodka with club soda.

The dreaded 8 miler. This run is cursed for me. Only other time I ran this far was a year and a half ago when I started to feel some back pain after the run. Went to work that Monday and ended up straining my back after lifting some lumber. Could hardly walk for about a month. Needless to say, I had to put running down for a while and climb my way back.

So here we are again. Full circle. I only planned a 7 mile run today. 3 miles in I felt real good and figured it was time. Set my mind for that extra mile. 5 miles in, it starts raining. It's okay, I've been here plenty before. Then after another mile, it starts hailing. Yea, I've never been here before:lol:. Thankfully only lasted about 10 min. Weather cleared up in the last mile but not before it rained again at the end. I'm glad I got through it all tho. Not just the run, but everything I did to get back here. Goal for now is a 10 miler by the end of next month.
IMG_20230422_083044.jpg

IMG_20230422_083149.jpg

Screenshot_20230422-094323~2.jpg

Last edited:
The dreaded 8 miler. This run is cursed for me. Only other time I ran this far was a year and a half ago when I started to feel some back pain after the run. Went to work that Monday and ended up straining my back after lifting some lumber. Could hardly walk for about a month. Needless to say, I had to put running down for a while and climb my way back.

So here we are again. Full circle. I only planned a 7 mile run today. 3 miles in I felt real good and figured it was time. Set my mind for that extra mile. 5 miles in, it starts raining. It's okay, I've been here plenty before. Then after another mile, it starts hailing. Yea, I've never been here before:lol:. Thankfully only lasted about 10 min. Weather cleared up in the last mile but not before it rained again at the end. I'm glad I got through it all tho. Not just the run, but everything I did to get back here. Goal for now is a 10 miler by the end of next month.
IMG_20230422_083044.jpg

IMG_20230422_083149.jpg

Screenshot_20230422-094323~2.jpg

Those a mid tier drinks.

Beginner tier: cranberry/red bull/sprite/oj and/or sprite and vodka jack and coke, rum and coke, Long Island ice tea

Mid tier: old fashioned, moscow mules, rob roys ect

God tier: Neat drinks, vodka and water and the inevitable circle back to canberry/red bull/sprite/oj and/or sprite, jack and coke, rum and coke.

Back
Top Bottom