the thread about nothing...

FyB2BybWcAQb-yB.jpg

I need this pic without the Madden logo

Any way went to go see Transformers

And uhhhhh $26 got me this
3688ED44-AC8E-4CBB-818C-B165C56DA8C4.jpeg

Mozzarella sticks a soda
And some Nachos

The nachos was supposed to have chili didn’t even see any and I ran out of cheese with a hell of a lot of chips left

I should have just went to Alamo

I guess but it'd take a lottt for me to do that. One of her ex-roommates called the ambulance once to take her to the ER and she was forcibly committed to a psychiatric hold there, and she wasn't talking about suicide or anything, just a manic phase that caused her to act a bit incoherent and she had some scratches on her from cutting herself.
She described the whole experience as extremely traumatizing, especially having to spend a bit of time in an isolation hold.

I'm going to see her in an hour or 2 and she sounded pretty excited so I'm hoping it goes well. She's showing me her new appartment first, then we'll go to a market with food and music, then spending the night at her place.

My main worry is that during that initial convo and call where I had to convince her to not commit suicide, something that came up multiple times was "You're the only one I still care about. I ruined everything else"
I tried to at least remind her that surely her best female friend also cares but she only replied with "hm...I guess Elise probably cares..."

I think it's probably not a great idea to attach your wanting to stay alive to a single person, which seems to be what she's doing with me.

Sorry to hear that. She really values your friendship with her a lot, but it also must be hard on your end.

Based on experience, a person that is suicidal usually won’t say when they will do it. Mood changes and significant dates are something to look out for.

The fact that she has self inflicted injuries is already a concern. Hope your friend gets better soon.

Back
Top Bottom