the thread about nothing...

Where are my sports bettors at? I hit a wild parlay yesterday 👀
birdman-hand-rub.gif

Can anyone help me find a meme of a student wearing a web looking shirt and someone behind her is making a spider man web shooting and a line is drawn to the shirt? Been looking for it everywhere

I wonder what goes on when I’m not home. I’m gone 6 hours come back basement is flooded, not finished so I don’t care.

The kitchen sink is all taken apart and my wife and daughter just look at me like. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Like wtf did you do? :lol: they swear it just came apart on it’s own. :rofl: I fixed it and it’s fine.

Pretty cool and lucky to be married on 7-7-07 😎

I'm feeling so stupid about that typo with my post after realizing it a day later.

On a positive note, I believe that couple acknowledged they opted to get married on that date based on the luck thing.

I always sensed they would have a stable relationship when they began dating in 2001. They did it right with taking time to know each other, living together for a year before they got married to get used to each other's habits and behavior, then having their daughter in February 2008 and son in 2011 after they were married.

I would say their stability is predicated on common sense 💩 in a relationship with screening each other out in the beginning and taking time to learn about each other thoroughly, unlike a lot of f'd up marriages or failed relationships with MFs rushing in and not taking time to understand each other. What's worse about those f'd up relationships is when they have kids and end up splitting up leaving the kids to grow up in a broken home all because they didn't use common sense to learn about each other. Having a kid when the parents weren't stable to begin with is an ultimate failure in life.

People really pack arenas to watch this WWE foolery. I don't get it.

I agree with it not being worth the time to attend a WWE show in the present. It hasn't been worth attending any of their shows for a long time now.

I admit I attended Monday Night Raw shows in 1998, 1999 and 2000. It was worthwhile at that time when it was still known as WWF.

I lost interest in the early 2000s when they had to become WWE and the wrestlers were no longer fascinating.

Although that guy wasn't doing anything malicious or detrimental, it's like the dolphin felt he was invading its habitat. 😆

sneeker sneeker wow bro, your dad seems pretty cool. He acted like what I imagined all fathers would be like with their kids. I’m super jelly. Mine was the opposite in that he looked at his children as something to take advantage of and use them. My mother always criticized him about it and he’d pull that “My father was worse. They’re lucky I’m not like him” card. I no longer work with him in any capacity despite being in the same work trade and he knows now not to ask me about that subject.
It still baffles me to learn that there are people that have no parenting gene at all. One of the worst ones we knew was my wife's cousin's husband. That Bastard practically held their son hostage as a bargaining chip in their divorce as payment for a small property. Guess marrying that jerk and holding for the world to see a grand wedding was all for show and not a guarantee that jerk is a good guy.

This looks fake.

Common sense. You always make a backup of a backup. Especially if you're making money off of it.
Not necessarily. There have been instances that streamers got their accounts hacked and profits stolen. not everyone is that ultra careful and even if they are, they can still lose money in some other illegal or stupid way.

I'm feeling so stupid about that typo with my post after realizing it a day later.

On a positive note, I believe that couple acknowledged they opted to get married on that date based on the luck thing.

I always sensed they would have a stable relationship when they began dating in 2001. They did it right with taking time to know each other, living together for a year before they got married to get used to each other's habits and behavior, then having their daughter in February 2008 and son in 2011 after they were married.

I would say their stability is predicated on common sense 💩 in a relationship with screening each other out in the beginning and taking time to learn about each other thoroughly, unlike a lot of f'd up marriages or failed relationships with MFs rushing in and not taking time to understand each other. What's worse about those f'd up relationships is when they have kids and end up splitting up leaving the kids to grow up in a broken home all because they didn't use common sense to learn about each other. Having a kid when the parents weren't stable to begin with is an ultimate failure in life.

I agree with it not being worth the time to attend a WWE show in the present. It hasn't been worth attending any of their shows for a long time now.

I admit I attended Monday Night Raw shows in 1998, 1999 and 2000. It was worthwhile at that time when it was still known as WWF.

I lost interest in the early 2000s when they had to become WWE and the wrestlers were no longer fascinating.

Although that guy wasn't doing anything malicious or detrimental, it's like the dolphin felt he was invading its habitat. 😆
WWE was it in the late 90s. The Rock Show for me was the only reason I watched it. Heel Rock was comedic gold. It went downhill once Cena became the WWE's face. Oh I always loved Kurt Angle's "YOU ****!" intro theme. that was fun.

Back
Top Bottom