the thread about nothing...

I just combined home and auto this year. $4800 a year for the house, 2017 Prius, and 2003 Malibu.

I just redid mine and also got a new car worth about 10x what the old one was.

We pay $2000 a year for home, a 2019 Hyundai, and a little car for my son.

I just redid mine and also got a new car worth about 10x what the old one was.

We pay $2000 a year for home, a 2019 Hyundai, and a little car for my son.
I am positive things are cheaper across the pond, plus I have a terrible driving record. Plus I live in one of the more expensive states in the midwest.

I'm always shopping around, though.

How much has your car insurance rate gone up, if any?

Mine is Allstate, full coverage jumped little more then $200 that's with about $350 discount for enrolling in autopay. $800 for 6 months and I got a speeding ticket two weeks ago :stoneface: so expect to go up more :frown: In California so not sure if it's every state that is going up.
Double.. California..

How much has your car insurance rate gone up, if any?

Mine is Allstate, full coverage jumped little more then $200 that's with about $350 discount for enrolling in autopay. $800 for 6 months and I got a speeding ticket two weeks ago :stoneface: so expect to go up more :frown: In California so not sure if it's every state that is going up.

Allstate here too. Mine has gone up a total of $20 combined the last two renewals. I've had them since 2014. Had never gone up before. I called them earlier this year, wondering why it has gone up. Explanation given was in increase in losses they have endured over the last couple of years. Them, and a few other insurance companies, were approved to increase rates.

I always think he looks like a shrimp tempura when he does this :lol:
IMG_1448.jpeg
IMG_1455.png

Anyone else having stomach issues this morning? My wife and i both woke up at about the same time and tore up the bathrooms upstairs. Now me and my coworker having easily audible bubble guts this morning...got me wondering if we on a new lunar cycle or some ****.

Anyone else having stomach issues this morning? My wife and i both woke up at about the same time and tore up the bathrooms upstairs. Now me and my coworker having easily audible bubble guts this morning...got me wondering if we on a new lunar cycle or some ****.
did you eat something?

Back
Top Bottom