the thread about nothing...

b78mjaxdfczb1.jpg

So how much "reaffirming" takes place for those that have started the process?

Especially those that are dealing with psychological issues because they could very well end up well within that "at least 6 months" time period? I wonder if they are given proper emotional/psychological support during this time. Just wondering, I know you might not fully know.
I don’t know the exact specifics but you essentially have to constantly reaffirm.
6 Months is basically the absolute minimum the process can take, which is typically cases like terminally ill cancer patients.

The issue, like you said, is that psychological suffering isn’t necessarily irreversible.
In any case, the whole process consists of constant reaffirmations and both physical and psychological evaluations by multiple doctors and psychiatrists, who all need to form a consensus.

An example of someone who got euthanasia for psychological suffering here was an elderly extremely depressed person, who had been wanting to die for years. Her physical ailments were fairly standard for someone over the age of 70 but she was very depressed and had to be force-fed because she ended up refusing to eat.

Age is also a huge factor in getting euthanasia approval, specifically for psychological suffering.

I love the barber shop. I had to chill in there for another 45 minutes after I got my haircut. A dude walked in eating chicken fingers with pink sauce. He said he mixed ketchup and ranch. They roasted him for 2 hours straight, it really heated up when one of the female hairdressers from the back beauty shop and called his chicken zesty 🤣

We're getting another good burger movie.....that's good I think?
Not worried about Keenan, good if Kel actually can show up (which was the best part of the first so it's a lot to shoulder). My comment is dumb because I am like 3% to watch it anyway. These long sequels....

I like it too :lol: listen I just wanna go from point A to point B so if I had the funds and if people call it ugly whatever, I think the black version looks good. Pending: The wipers I gotta see in action. :lol:

A lot better in black. I foresee these owners getting a loooot of rage and animosity from weirdos on the road.
Screenshot_20231109_011444_Reddit.jpg
That's hideous. 😂 That is a traveshamockery. Take that same body, EVERYTHING the same on the outside, except put it on one of those knock off brands and price it at $12k... not NOBODY thinks it goes hard or whatever.
But it's a Tesla, and it's $50-$70k sssoooo "Sign me up!!" 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️
Just like certain sneakers; JUST like certain sneakers.

I like it too :lol: listen I just wanna go from point A to point B so if I had the funds and if people call it ugly whatever, I think the black version looks good. Pending: The wipers I gotta see in action. :lol:
It would be difficult for me because I don’t want a house so where am I going to charge that thing I only know of one charging station around my way :lol:

It would be difficult for me because I don’t want a house so where am I going to charge that thing I only know of one charging station around my way :lol:
Yeah you’d have to have a home charger, if anyone has had a Tesla how often do chargers need to be replaced?

Back
Top Bottom