the thread about nothing...

IMG_5450.jpeg

Last edited:
Fast 5 is legitimately a good action movie. It's still over the top but it was the last one before they really went insane
Aaaah, the one where they have TWO cars pluck a whole *** bank vault from a skyrise building and then go careening through downtown and onto a bridge. After THAT, things get illogically insane. But that? Hell, we've all plucked a bank vault with our cars and towed it through the city, amirite? 🤣😂

I’m now a firm believer that the charging case for Beats by Dre earbuds are purposely made small

It ridiculous how easily they can be misplaced and fall out your pocket and then the app they have to find it doesn’t find the damn case that charges it and only finds the earbud if it is connected :smh: :smh: :smh:

Aaaah, the one where they have TWO cars just pluck a whol *** bank vault from a skyrise bank and then go careening through downtown and onto a bridge. After THAT, things get illogically insane. But that? Hell, we've all plucked a bank vault with our cars and towed it through the city, amirite? 🤣😂

I mean yeah like I said it's still over the top but it isn't wildly out of line with what are my favorite action movies like Goldeneye, The Rock, and Die Hard with a Vengeance.

Yeah driving the vault into the city is unrealistic but it isn't quite driving a car in space or intercepting a submarine in the Arctic in a charger.

I mean yeah like I said it's still over the top but it isn't wildly out of line with what are my favorite action movies like Goldeneye, The Rock, and Die Hard with a Vengeance.

Yeah driving the vault into the city is unrealistic but it isn't quite driving a car in space or intercepting a submarine in the Arctic in a charger.
Agreed. I was just jumping on an opportunity to highlight the audacity of this franchise. 😂

These fools put a Fiero... in space. 🤣🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom