the thread about nothing...

taco-bell-toasted-breakfast-burrito.gif

The comments got me weak :rofl: The image quality was looking like that cuz I took that pic w an ipod touch
2E790F17-A4AD-4945-BE79-E2C298834FAB.jpeg

I too have taken a picture with a IPod touch
This is from the Kanye Pablo Tour
(I’m glad I went to that because I have no desire to see him perform any of his music since then)

I got a iPhone 7 a few weeks after that

I should have kept my iPod touch its a bunch of music I will never hear again because it’s not available on any streaming service
I had Jill Scotts VH1 storytellers ripped straight from TV on that *****

Rip IPod touch

Last edited:
IMG_7373.png

Anyone get an unknown airtag notification before? Cant connect to it anymore, im assuming since I was in heavy bumper to bumper traffic on the West Side Highway where the red lines were someone was just in traffic with me. Was in Soho earlier, didnt leave my car particularly long and prolly was 30 min from when I left Soho to when I got to the highway. Didnt buy anything, and no way someone slipped something on the highway. :lol:

Checked the car to be sure, under wheel wells and nothing. Like I said dont know how someone would get something on me on the West Side Highway anyways.

IMG_7373.png

Anyone get an unknown airtag notification before? Cant connect to it anymore, im assuming since I was in heavy bumper to bumper traffic on the West Side Highway where the red lines were someone was just in traffic with me. Was in Soho earlier, didnt leave my car particularly long and prolly was 30 min from when I left Soho to when I got to the highway. Didnt buy anything, and no way someone slipped something on the highway. :lol:

Checked the car to be sure, under wheel wells and nothing. Like I said dont know how someone would get something on me on the West Side Highway anyways.
Unless it was laying on the road & one of your tires scooped it up driving on it? Idk...just a theory & than as the car was in motion it flew off. You have a wheel lock or pedal lock for your car? Always a good safety investment especially the pedal lock.

IMG_7373.png

I’ve had that happen, and in NY, too. Super crowded area.

Unless it was laying on the road & one of your tires scooped it up driving on it? Idk...just a theory & than as the car was in motion it flew off. You have a wheel lock or pedal lock for your car? Always a good safety investment especially the pedal lock.

Im in a private garage lol, not too worried about that. But yeah, maybe something like that it hasnt detected it and "lost it" by the time I got to the Intrepid, thats also when traffic started to free up so it makes sense if it just picked up from someones car near me.

Back
Top Bottom