the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by solarius49

anybody else ever rock a spirit hood?  I used to think this thing was so dope back a couple years ago, but after I got it, i could never wear it anywhere lol
165371_478718918692_500208692_6086593_1225042_n.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

na bro, thats a bad look. 
Trust me dog I was so hyped up to get it in the mail, the next day I gave it away to one of my J/O's lol.  It was a cool novelty item, but it was def NOT rockable

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

anybody else ever rock a spirit hood?  I used to think this thing was so dope back a couple years ago, but after I got it, i could never wear it anywhere lol
165371_478718918692_500208692_6086593_1225042_n.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

na bro, thats a bad look. 
Trust me dog I was so hyped up to get it in the mail, the next day I gave it away to one of my J/O's lol.  It was a cool novelty item, but it was def NOT rockable

If French Montana can rock a bear on his head you can rock that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Walmart must be the scummiest place on Earth.
From the majority of people who were in there today, to the employees 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I felt dirty just being in there..
Target
2e22584ea8a20a1375f57fcad2fb7db335ac740.gif
This man knows.
I have some hatred in my heart for wal-mart. 

and I don't even know why...

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by xbiker47

The morning after you went out with your friends and spent way too much money

feels batman
I quit checking my debit card after drunken nights now cause i get depressed when I know how much i spent

I know that feel
30t6p3b.gif

However it is nice to check your wallet and find what went missing from your account ended up as cash from everyone who pitched in.

I feel very bored right now. On lunch going to have to go back to work in about 11 mins. Cant wait till im off so I can watch Game of Thrones and breaking bad and then mw3. After that I might read the third book of the hunger games trilogy.

Time doesn't just fly when you're having fun. It also flies when you have a final essay due by 5 PM tomorrow and you aren't finished. It also flies by when you have a crucial Final in an Advertising class on Tuesday that you aren't prepared for. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I have to give therapy a try..depression is ruining my life.

I'm here ya man. I was diagnosed with mild depression back in Jan (although I think it may be more than that).Been dragging my feet to get help ever since. Sucks because I know I can do so much better than I am doing, but with depression it's like you don't even want to talk about it. You don't even want the people in your life to know about it. I gotta pay off a $200 bill from a blood test I took because I'm uninsured, but after that I think a therapist will do me a lot of good. I'm ready to do it. I'm not that @!%%+# up, but I've never really had someone i could spill my guts to. I need some guidance. From everything I've researched online, therapy can do a lot of good, but it's taking that step to get help that's the hardest part.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Walmart must be the scummiest place on Earth.
From the majority of people who were in there today, to the employees 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I felt dirty just being in there..
Target
2e22584ea8a20a1375f57fcad2fb7db335ac740.gif
This man knows.
I have some hatred in my heart for wal-mart. 

and I don't even know why...
Same here.
It depends on the exact location, but some Wal-Marts are just downright dirty. I'd rather pay an extra $2 and shop somewhere clean and spacious. And Target girls >>> Walmart girls.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I have to give therapy a try..depression is ruining my life.

I'm here ya man. I was diagnosed with mild depression back in Jan (although I think it may be more than that).Been dragging my feet to get help ever since. Sucks because I know I can do so much better than I am doing, but with depression it's like you don't even want to talk about it. You don't even want the people in your life to know about it. I gotta pay off a $200 bill from a blood test I took because I'm uninsured, but after that I think a therapist will do me a lot of good. I'm ready to do it. I'm not that @!%%+# up, but I've never really had someone i could spill my guts to. I need some guidance. From everything I've researched online, therapy can do a lot of good, but it's taking that step to get help that's the hardest part.
Yeah therapy can work wonders. Everyone needs someone they can talk to. Just gotta find the right therapist.
I've been realizing lately that there's stuff from my childhood that I've never talked about to anyone, and it's stuff that has influenced me throughout my life. It's nothing major but I feel like it would be helpful to get it off my chest.

Spoiler [+]
95.gif

99.gif

90.gif

112.gif

108.gif

138.gif

136.gif

131.gif

smoothrollp1.gif

00jesusballclean.gif

tumblr_lx39ey2cL81qfjjglo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lx39ey2cL81qfjjglo6_250.gif

tumblr_lx39ey2cL81qfjjglo7_250.gif

tumblr_lx498aPqGb1ql2603o1_500.gif

tumblr_lx5iqkWsct1qdlh1io1_400.gif
Spoiler [+]
82139860.gif

tumblr_lx57o3xVI41qawm4u.gif

ibAJ34pvRVIeR.gif

ibAJ34pvRVIeR.gif

imagesGirls_arm_wrestling.gif

blackandwhite.gif

tumblr_lrfou5abmJ1qe1jtso1_500.gif

Polar_bear_seal_hat.gif

Cop_pelvisthrusts.gif

Self_alleyoop.gif

Technoviking.gif

Bully_revenge.gif

Jump_over_motorcycle.gif

Skater_jumps_car.gif

LeBrondance.gif

flippers.gif

read_thread_before_post.gif
Spoiler [+]
m8o6qv.gif

tumblr_kuj55ks5tU1qzvqipo1_400.gif

dance.gif

dave.gif

2v1vna1.gif

fml.gif

bus_fight.gif

15yby2b.jpg

checking_it_out.gif

big_tongue.gif

elvis_came.jpg

I need a C on both my last Physics midterm and final to just get at least a C- in the class...
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Graduated from UCSB last year.
#@#* load of student loans.

Moved back with my parents and have been working valet for almost 1 year now saving up lots of money.

Addicted to saving, but hate that i am not using my degree and feel very embarrassed to be social considering everyone always asks what your job is.

Thinking about when the right time it is to pull the plug on saving money doing something I hate and go after my dreams and be something I can be proud of.

It's a hard leap to take when your constantly getting checks. But man, I have absolutely no life.

Its hard...I dont know whats more important, saving more or taking a risk and going out there and living life. These loans are what kill my ambitions... 
ohwell.gif

can anyone relate? i feel like im playing it too safe right now...but how can i not? 

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Graduated from UCSB last year.
#@#* load of student loans.

Moved back with my parents and have been working valet for almost 1 year now saving up lots of money.

Addicted to saving, but hate that i am not using my degree and feel very embarrassed to be social considering everyone always asks what your job is.

Thinking about when the right time it is to pull the plug on saving money doing something I hate and go after my dreams and be something I can be proud of.

It's a hard leap to take when your constantly getting checks. But man, I have absolutely no life.

Its hard...I dont know whats more important, saving more or taking a risk and going out there and living life. These loans are what kill my ambitions... 
ohwell.gif

can anyone relate? i feel like im playing it too safe right now...but how can i not? 
Graduated from UCSB in December, same #%+%, except I work at Disneyland.

!+!%!!@ sucks, but stacking cheese while looking for a better job at the same time >>>>

I plan on doing that after the busy season.

Man my manager just pissess me just by talking to him differ makes me wanna snap anytime he has something to say. Everytime we talk I hit him.with the stone face no matter if it's good news or . I don't care.

Watching this Gruden QB Camp... How could you NOT wanna play for him?? He's got me lowkey hype and I'm sittin on my couch.

Back
Top Bottom