the thread about nothing...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9690859c-2962-493a-848c-cb133511c155_828x1037.jpeg

Does anyone find the artificial typing from the automated system when you call some customer service lines annoying? Just play the music, I don’t need to hear fake typing

Screenshot_20240524_140845_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ok so now I've learned that Morgan Spurlock essentially canceled himself because of some stuff he did in college, and the whole SuperSize Me documentary was a fraud because he was drinking himself silly the whole 30 days.
So now I can't help but wonder now the blameless factor contrition, accountability, and self-awareness into their judgments.

Does anyone find the artificial typing from the automated system when you call some customer service lines annoying? Just play the music, I don’t need to hear fake typing
I feel like its an insult to our intelligence. Like some is really like, "Oh is a real person! I can hear them typing on their keyboard.." Can't put it past old folks tho.

I feel like its an insult to our intelligence. Like some is really like, "Oh is a real person! I can hear them typing on their keyboard.." Can't put it past old folks tho.
I agree 200%. I entered my 10 digit account number followed by speed tying of 300 words per minute. 😂

Whats up with us giving our most terrible people documentaries???
Negativity always gets the headlines unfortunately. For every feel good story of a celeb doing right there's a hundred other stories getting covered for something bad they did.

Back
Top Bottom