the thread about nothing...

hez-a4n-CITS93j-QIVb-AVg-Vlg-F9h-Zeow-Jze-RSa5h6-OGE.webp

People are a lot ruder these days. Customer service employees are far ruder than the 90s. Makes me not want to do stuff like travel. We have such a low bar nowadays for how people act there’s such a lack of professionalism. Even if the pay sucks, the job sucks, etc I don’t get how people don’t want to do a good job just for their own personal sanity. It’s night and day versus the customer service in Asian countries.
I can't recall any bad experiences with customer service tbh. If anything, only the other way around.
When I got my contract offer for my current job in IT, the only edit I negotiated for was a clause that bars me from ever being assigned HelpDesk duty.
Judging by the stories I often hear going around the office about the nonsense they have to deal with on helpdesk duty, I'm very glad I got that clause in my contract :lol:

I guess knowing the individual on a personal level makes you realize just how much they sugarcoat and omit from obituaries. But how could you say you're surprised? Have you ever seen an actual negative obituary? As funny as it'd be I doubt one would ever get made unless said individual said before death he wanted his statement to be them getting roasted.

I guess knowing the individual on a personal level makes you realize just how much they sugarcoat and omit from obituaries. But how could you say you're surprised? Have you ever seen an actual negative obituary? As funny as it'd be I doubt one would ever get made unless said individual said before death he wanted his statement to be them getting roasted.
Not even that, he hates the dude and wanted him trashed in his obituary because of who he married, not really because of who he was 😂😂. It's a wild tirade.

I never realized an obituary could omit the flaws or poor decisions of a deceased individual.

I accidentally learned the father of a loser I used to count as a friend growing up died within the last few years because I saw it online on the LA Times website.

It actually sugar-coated his dad's poor choice with marrying his worthless mom. The obituary said he had three sons. But the truth is only two sons were his biological ones. The oldest one was his stepson because the sorry wife/mom had him from a previous relationship. The obituary also said he liked to take vacations with his wife. But the truth is that she didn't work, so that means he's the one who had to earn the money to go on those vacations while her sorry butt was a freeloader.

That obituary omitted that his wife was a directionless and worthless based on her having to remarry him for her survival. What's worse is that she constantly went out instead of staying home to drive her two younger sons to and from school. She basically opted to be irresponsible and prioritize her leisure lifestyle instead of being a prototypical housewife. The second loser son had a bad habit of begging for rides from classmates who had a car at that time.

Perhaps he's lucky his obituary omitted the fact he was dumb enough to marry a lazy and inept bum. He lacked the foresight to realize that she would be a bad example to their loser son based on his dependency habits with friends. The sorry son emulated his mom living off his dad because he assumed it was OK to rely on friends for things himself. But his younger brother was actually a good person because he didn't emulate their sorry mom and her leeching habits.
Did this make you feel better?

Not even that, he hates the dude and wanted him trashed in his obituary because of who he married, not really because of who he was 😂😂. It's a wild tirade.

Ive had that dude blocked for a long time. Thought it was cause of the non stop shoe release spam like everyone else but I looked at that last post out of curiosity.

He's been ranting about that woman for YEARS. I still remember him saying that once married, the only reason a woman should leave the house is to pick up and drop off kids. And I asked him if he was serious so he added that they can go to the gym to improve their looks. Otherwise, they should never leave their house.

Blocked him cause I didn't want my username anywhere near that when he goes full Elliott Rodger/Supreme Gentleman.

Back
Top Bottom