the thread about nothing...

Yesterday I saw a kid, couldn’t be any older than 25, in the grocery store listening to a Walkman, I kid you not. I asked him was it an actual Walkman or just a device that looks like a Walkman. Dude pops it open, shows me his tape mark “Mixtape”, told me he listens to all his music on tape(lolwut?) and busted out his cargo pocket with the soundtrack to Footloose. :lol: :lol:

c0149b89f1d8aaea4a99d5ad0fa89711.jpg

Yesterday I saw a kid, couldn’t be any older than 25, in the grocery store listening to a Walkman, I kid you not. I asked him was it an actual Walkman or just a device that looks like a Walkman. Dude pops it open, shows me his tape mark “Mixtape”, told me he listens to all his music on tape(lolwut?) and busted out his cargo pocket with the soundtrack to Footloose. :lol: :lol:
I do notice a lot more of the younger crowd are using wired earphones these days.

Real life Peter Quill

Back
Top Bottom