the thread about nothing...

I don't understand how some of these food trucks get away with charging theses prices. Like $9 for a cheesesteak eff out of here with that

:Rollin

My final is at six so I thought I should get to class. As I was stepping out of my car I noticed the classroom want open. It's like forty degrees and people are just standing around in the cold. I'm in the warm guts of my car. :pimp:

how big is your backseat?

The right size for me and you Papi.

So what do you do exactly? When I first graduated and was looking for work they called me about something I cant remember the exact title, but after googling it I found out it basically equated to me going door to door trying to get people to sign up for things, and then the customer reviews for them were not favorable.

That's our door to door marketing division. Basically entry level position into the company. I skipped over that, I refused to do that. But that can be quite beneficial financially if your good at it. The door to door people either work in BJs stores or go to door to door trying to set up home owners for a free estimate on home remodeling (Windows,Siding or Roof). For every 5 you set, you get $50, for every one that "Demos" meaning they actually get the estimate (us sending an estimator to their home and either selling them or leaving them with a price) you get $200 for each one of those.

I started in the Scheduling Department (the department ALL field marketers (what we call our door to door reps) call into ) , we basically make sure you aren't cheating and find a good time for the Husband and Wife to be home together for the estimate. I got promoted to the Confirmation department about 8months ago. Basically I call the home owners, make sure everybody is home and that their credit is good and then send a rep out to their home.
Thanks for the info
This gif is always funny

think there needs to be a reminder on every page so people dont postbout music and sports and shoes
:smh:

Last edited:
Amazon just told me what I'm getting for Christmas

I'd set up a wishlist because my relatives wanted some ideas for what to get. Today I was adding some stuff to my cart, and a message popped up saying

:wow:

Last edited:
white white white tiger front yard, neon neon mansion / don't talk about my past tense unless we goin campin

:wow: :lol:

any of yall watch Homeland? thinking about getting the eps right now. someone convince me.

saw a line outside the crazy horse strip club today on my way home from work when i was riding the bus down market. swear it was like a nike release with people camping out.
so.....i checked their website and i guess lisa ann is in town Lol :lol:

saw a line outside the crazy horse strip club today on my way home from work when i was riding the bus down market. swear it was like a nike release with people camping out.
so.....i checked their website and i guess lisa ann is in town Lol :lol:
:lol:

one of my old friends works at a stripclub and she was posting that today was free lapdances all day

Back
Top Bottom