the thread about nothing...

Do u guys pickup the phone when on the throne?
If its someone i know i dont pickup but if its random i do, like this guy wjo just called me from CL and offered me a trade while im droppin bombs
i never have..

but i think it would be funny as hell if you face timed somebody while on the toilet and when they answered you said..

"you are now watching the throne.."

Negative, he's releasing 2 movies, rush hour 4 and another Friday movie.
Which means he prob did go broke which is why he would all of a sudden start working so much again. 

Nah he shouldn't be, he's on tour around the world doing stand up comedy, my friend went to a show of his In London a couple weeks ago, sold out the place. Pretty hilarious from what she told me.

im white lol
it was a random question.....but yeah...ish just is hard sometimes...im not the right person to be giving advice...but just listen to what u want (for now and in the long run) as should she....

Last edited:
Give a guy a fish and he can eat for a day

Give a guy a fishing rod and he can break it up for firewood and cook that fish

JForce1000Wins375x262.jpg

you thought the hair was hers

Yeah, where is MMG? and who the hell is PowerBallin (no way its Monstar or Putty- unless they really care that much, i wouldnt be able to change the way i post). Unless....... :wow: :nerd:

MMG said he's been on NT for long that he needed a break from it and spend time with his fams.

Respectable

Well you know how the saying goes......If you are constantly bored, maybe you are a boring person?
You could put me anywhere with anyone.....and I'm having a great time and will be entertained.
You put me in a new country and I am exploring and having blast.
Get out there and live. You don't need others to make you have a good time.

Well when you constantly have to go visit family that you don't give two ***** about you get bored.
And watching the same shows get boring too.
And why haven't I gone out and explored?
Cuz India's grimey and my uncle doesn't let me go out alone.

Cultures are different, in America you can go and roam around nobody says anything to you.
Come to India and if you look foreign the people will eat you alive.

The wheels I am refinishing are a pain in the ***.
I'm slowly giving up and planning on painting them instead of polishing them.

:wow: :lol:

Yeah, where is MMG? and who the hell is PowerBallin (no way its Monstar or Putty- unless they really care that much, i wouldnt be able to change the way i post). Unless....... :wow: :nerd:

MMG said he's been on NT for long that he needed a break from it and spend time with his fams.

Respectable
Looked at his profile and he was on earlier.

Prolly lurked or couldn't keep away :rofl:
Might be the case.

Back
Top Bottom