the thread about nothing...

i aint been smokin for my lil new years resolution but man losin my phone got me so mad i gotta roll up. i just pray i dont run into them dudes that ran off wit my **** cause i cant control myself when im angry & i enjoy my freedom

So how many different screen names do you all have?

This is my only one. Multiple names >D

i aint been smokin for my lil new years resolution but man losin my phone got me so mad i gotta roll up. i just pray i dont run into them dudes that ran off wit my **** cause i cant control myself when im angry & i enjoy my freedom

Damn bruh :lol: I'm gonna light this one for you. GPS for the cell is a necessity now man.

Lord forgive me for ever saying Teo should have gotten the heisman over johnny football
mean.gif
keep the sports talk out of here
dat boy Salim!

you lost it or got robbed?

But yeah roll and chill, going off over a phone aint worth it

i left it in sum ****** car after it fell out my pocket & they drove off on my *** but they knew wat they was doin...i cant even call a female to come chill wit me & ease my mind, im so mad bruh i just wanna put my hands on them lil ****** for a min just for playin me like that. man them ****** prolly went thru my pics & videos & seen all kinda crazy **** that was posed to be private :smh: . ima chill tho man this just give me a reason to get that new iphone

Now that shows are starting to come back on air from their winter break, I've always wondered why most shows have a break around the holiday season. I mean the holiday season is the time of the year most people are off work/school and have time to sit around on the couch with family watching TV so you would think this is the time of the year networks would be breaking out new episodes of shows. Instead, they throw reruns on when people are off sitting around at home and then put new episodes on when no one has time to watch it. What's the deal???

too much, but a lot better than i used to pay. (used to be almost 500 a month for liability for me)

Pops just told me mine is 1200 every 6 months. Ain't that too high?

iLLest!

It will go down once you turn 26
, thats not too bad though for your age

idk about that, my insurance agent and pops sold me on that too. im past 26, w/ no accidents/dui, 1 claim within past 7 years, don't live in a huge/major city and pay about 900 bucks a year for liability w/ lowest legal amount of coverage on a suv that has been paid for over 6 years and is 10 years old. imo a car that old w/ a driver that isn't problematic shouldn't cost that much.

Last edited:
Aj about to get those bcs miss Alabama yambs...I ain't even mad
Lmao at them showing the priest celebrating

i left it in sum ****** car after it fell out my pocket & they drove off on my *** but they knew wat they was doin...i cant even call a female to come chill wit me & ease my mind, im so mad bruh i just wanna put my hands on them lil ****** for a min just for playin me like that. man them ****** prolly went thru my pics & videos & seen all kinda crazy **** that was posed to be private
mean.gif
. ima chill tho man this just give me a reason to get that new iphone
That's some shady *** **** over a phone
mean.gif

I cant even say don't address it if the situation arises..that would be hypocritical of me but when cooler heads prevail
ima chill tho man this just give me a reason to get that new iphone
Word. Not worth the extra headache

too much, but a lot better than i used to pay. (used to be almost 500 a month for liability for me)

Pops just told me mine is 1200 every 6 months. Ain't that too high?

iLLest!

It will go down once you turn 26
, thats not too bad though for your age

idk about that, my insurance agent and pops sold me on that too. im past 26, w/ no accidents/dui, 1 claim within past 7 years, don't live in a huge/major city and pay about 900 bucks a year for liability w/ lowest legal amount of coverage on a suv that has been paid for over 6 years and is 10 years old. imo a car that old w/ a driver that isn't problematic shouldn't cost that much.

:x

Just turned 20 and insurance on my 1998 Corolla is less than 300$ per year (minimal coverage).

Don't know if it's because I'm not in the states, but your **** costs so much :smh: :smh:

i feel so naked & lame without my phone. im over here emailing females tryna explain myself & get em to come thru :smh:

Back
Top Bottom