the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by hewlett615

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Cut off ties with one of my best friends a lil while ago and did the same with another friend.

First one was actually my roommate for like a year. One week dude apparently had to help a relative move his stuff down to Miami, he said he'd be back in a week. A month passes..rent is due. This dude texts me that he decided to move down here and he'll be back for his stuff soon. He doesn't come back for like another 3 months...still no rent paid in between then.

Dude comes back, gets his stuff...STILL DOESN'T PAY RENT. Was mad about that for a while but I make more money now so it ain't a big deal. So I hit him up one day and not only did dude change his number, he didn't even bother to send me the new one..just hightailed it to Florida and basically said eff you without actually saying it. After nearly 20 years of being best friends man.

2nd friend wasn't really a friend after all, stayed lying(even had dudes lying for her) about stuff and was thirsty for attention. Started avoiding me like the plague when I started seeing through the bs.

Am I just taking Ls right now or am I just getting older?

Well how old are you

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

chest hurts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real tears.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Allowed myself to be placed in a situation that was too real. Promised myself to stay out the streets from now on
30t6p3b.gif
Guessing life or death was involved?
iYen wrote:
Aziz Ansari's new special was funny.
4/5

My boys said that he isn't funny. IDK where they've seen him before cause none of them watch Parks and Rec and they admitted to not seeing his specials. I'm going to watch this and see if it can change their minds cause I think he's funny. It was funny
imvictor wrote:
Just started watching How I Met Your Mother, I'm 7 years late.. Season 1, episode 2. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I just started watching it this year as well. I got so hooked I caught up to season seven where its at now within a month. 

My cousins wedding is today. Boy did she luck out with the weather, 75+ here in Brooklyn 
pimp.gif

I hate my job. I cant wait till I quit !*@@*+ hours !*@@*+ pay. I'm convinced its better to be unemployed than working there . I work in two hours smh n I work again tomorrow all DAMN day....MOTHERS DAY AND I'M WORKING ALL DAMN DAY. $#+# it ima just not just show up tomorrow .

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

LP crushed this cover out of the park.
eek.gif

His�vibrato,his control �
embarassed.gif
�

Nothing like a high pitched male singer�
pimp.gif

Its unfair how good he is�
Haha that's a she.

I was confused at first too.
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
�

pimp.gif

The truth comes out. No wonder you always............... nvm. I'm not trying to get banned.

Originally Posted by cap1229

dis dis dis

get +%#+#! up and tell us embarrassing secrets ♥

made a bold move today to push the ex emotionally far enough away so that he won't want to come back. I really did it to protect myself. Wish i could drink but ive been dealing with an extremely clever man and when i drink i get dumb and sloppy so the drinks are out until he's found a new chick.
if it's in your perceived best interests then it's all good. alcohol wouldn't be good if your emotions are high anyway, that's asking for some *+!#%@*+
laugh.gif

I'm about to bake up and get comfortable guyz, what movie should I acquire?
Meshes of the afternoon
Instructions for a light and sound machine

both on youtube. both short films. 

enjoy.

About to start work and I dont give a flying fugazzi about that place .... All I want to do is just go HAM on some drinks right now.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

The truth comes out. No wonder you always............... nvm. I'm not trying to get banned.
?? You're dumb
My PM is always open for a fight�
happy.gif

I didnt know that was a girl wow
eek.gif

It's a beautiful day in the PNW and I ain't got ++@# to do. Friends all out of town it seems and others are with their GF. What....the...helllll....

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Yesterday i watched like 8 hours of arrested development
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

that show is 
pimp.gif

finished the series in like a couple days was hooked

Back
Top Bottom