the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

Soooo, catching up a bit on TAN from over the weekend, and I see this....

Was on the 2 train going downtown a couple of days ago. At one of the stops, this chick got in with her man and their 4 kids.

At first I didn't pay much attention to them, but as the kids were sitting directly across from me, starring out the window and excitedly making noise--you know how kids on trains are--I couldn't help but focus my attention on them. Three of the kids were children, and the 4th was a baby, in a stroller held fast by the mom.

Anyway, over the next few minutes, I kept sneaking looks at the mom. I wasn't aware when they first boarded the train, but after creeping and scrutinizing her for a min, I couldn't help but admit that she was fine. Like not fine in an overly sexual manner, but fine in a classical sense; a refined and delicate beauty, of sorts. I figure she couldn't have been any older than 25; early 20s is very plausible. Anyway, for much of their ride, her gaze was fixed on some object slightly to my right. As I was sitting by the door, I imagine that she was probably just looking outside at the skyline, and watching the buildings rush past.

There's a part of me that wants to believe that she was trying hard not to look at me (as I was sitting directly opposite of her), but I know better than that. However, the intensity of her gaze did suggests that she was elsewhere; away from her present location; somewhere offering a much needed break from her present circumstance: 3 cute but loud kids, with a 4th in tow, and a baby daddy more in tune with whatever was happening on his iphone 5.

Maybe 15 minutes after they got on, they arrived at their stop, and together disembarked. As they left, I stole one more look at the mother. Even in her winter coat, all bundled up, I confirmed that she was indeed fine. And In that brief moment, when she gathered up her brood and paraded them out of the train, I was dead-*** overwhelmed by a feeling of "wanting to save her"...:lol:. I know, weird, but I legit wanted to save her. Like just grab her hand before she could leave the train, get on my knees, and profess an unwavering love and loyalty to her and her kids, forevermore.

For all I know she has a bomb life, with a ****-load of money in the bank. It's very possible. But damn, to be as young and fine as she was, with 4 kids, i just could not help but envision a hard life for her--and that really pulled at my heart strings and conjured the captain in me.

:smh:

Anyone ever experienced a situation like that?...:lol:

I saw some responses (but not all) to this..need a cape my man? :lol: j/k

jack in the box 20 piece nuggets was the worst purchase I have made in months... it tasted like the hole of a butt

This made me literally lol, idk the wording is hilarious

Why are folks having a hard time comprehending that a grown man should be turned on by any female of a questionable age?

Why are folks having a hard time comprehending that a grown man should be turned on by any female of a questionable age?

I'm with you on that (for the most part)- especially since i'm almost 27, when i see younger chicks (18-22) they usually seem too young to me (just dont feel right). But there are those exceptions where i cant help but look and just :evil:

I heard that there was a "mishap" at the pro bowl (cheerleader malfunction of sorts)- and since i dont watch the pro bowl, would anybody like to point me in the direction :nerd: my pm is open

Whaaa??

Just had a great workout and now I'm relaxing drinking a smoothie until class tonight. What's my TAN fam up to?

Finally out of the dr, and I have to wait another 2 weeks just for an approval on my surgery after already waiting for a month and a half smh

About to go in to the health center for my nursing program and get like 50 vaccinations and tests done 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

oh well, I kinda like pins anyways 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom