the thread about nothing...

My audio technica m50's just came in the mail today
pimp.gif
welcome to the team primo.

can't believe I let my pops throw out 10+ pairs of original es muska's and koston's that I skated back in the day... they were beat and all but I should have just kept them :smh: (especially seeing what people pay for them on ebay now regardless of condition)

gale from breaking bad was on the office?
I'm watching the clip show episode where he plays the due dilligence fact checker guy.

gale from breaking bad was on the office?
I'm watching the clip show episode where he plays the due dilligence fact checker guy.
yeah he's the auditor or whatever when ownership changes 

also plays Klebanow from The Wire S5

can't believe I let my pops throw out 10+ pairs of original es muska's and koston's that I skated back in the day... they were beat and all but I should have just kept them
mean.gif
(especially seeing what people pay for them on ebay now regardless of condition)
frown.gif

eS kostons
nthat.gif

i offered some guy on ebay $300 for a pair of new koston 3's, he wanted more but then came back and messaged me a bit later asking if i still wanted them that he would let them go for $250, i was broke by then
tired.gif

Last edited:
NEW YORK (AP) -- Taco Bell is pulling a TV ad after receiving complaints that it discouraged people from eating vegetables.
The ad by the fast-food chain was touting its variety 12-pack of tacos, with a voiceover saying that bringing a vegetable tray to a party is "like punting on fourth and one." It said that people secretly hate guests who bring vegetables to parties.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest, a health advocacy group, this weekend urged people to tweet their complaints about the ad and the chain quickly made the decision to pull it.
"We didn't want anyone to misinterpret the intent of the ad," says Rob Poetsch, a Taco Bell spokesman.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest thanked Taco Bell for its speedy response.

amurrrrica

I cringed the first time I saw this pop up on my Instagram

Needless to say, I got more than a few unfollows from the perps.

Internet is full of thousands of women and you really think someone is gonna waste their load on your 6/10 ***? Chicks are on another level these days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom