the thread about nothing...

7 days. Didn't you post that oreo pic a few pages back? The cookies bigger than the double stuffed is outrageous :lol:

Dope, me and my girl agree that going to any island for less than a week is a waste. I'd be super disappointed when its time to go home if we only been there for 2 days.

yep, those oreos are straight fire, been through half the pack already :x :smh:. I'm bout jump on this insanity workout to balance this out

7 days. Didn't you post that oreo pic a few pages back? The cookies bigger than the double stuffed is outrageous :lol:

Dope, me and my girl agree that going to any island for less than a week is a waste. I'd be super disappointed when its time to go home if we only been there for 2 days.

yep, those oreos are straight fire, been through half the pack already :x :smh:. I'm bout jump on this insanity workout to balance this out

Yeah, def 1 week minimum. I have never seen those cookies before lol

To my youngstown NT'rs wtf is going on man..that's ish is crazy...how do you run over ppl at a candlelight vigil

mega stuf oreos
pimp.gif
sick.gif
too much cream. That cream to cookie ratio is just wrong
tumblr_inline_mh23r9f1Kv1rbmspj.gif
You guys are savages. The cookie>Da cream
Cant believe this. Wanted to call ducktales but I wont hate
I've never watched or seen one episode of dragon ball z.. i know what it is but never bothered with it .. did i lose ?  
nerd.gif
You missed out on your childhood. The greatest cartoon ever made
My TAN pic, it's not exactly tagged, so I modified it. It seems fitting given the surroundings here...
nthat.gif

roll.gif

Homegirl sends me a text....

"Your girl hasn't been in any of your Instagram pics recently....is everything ok??"

mean.gif
What kind of text is that? Evaluating relationships based of Instagram...
roll.gif

i could have sworn there used to be a way to delete email addresses .......
Theyre always changing stuff up. I hate it. Yahoo
indifferent.gif

posted this on the new kate upton worshipping thread , thought id share to my tan famb.

i dont like               O

|DD                         <------Kate Upton

.|

|

or                          O

|>                           <------ Girls in booty appreciation thread , aka fake gorilla booties

(_|_) 

|    

a girl is like a car , sometimes too big of a rim or too many spoilers or too big of a rear tail can make it look bad

O

|>                       <--------petite girls ftw.

d

|

Yeah, def 1 week minimum. I have never seen those cookies before lol

The oreos are new.

You guys are savages. The cookie>Da cream

the creme and cookie combo is were is at. the more creme the more enhanced the oreo :pimp:

You missed out on your childhood. The greatest cartoon ever made

agreed. repped.

just seen cell vs. the androids this morning

I WILL be on the lookout for those oreos. I hope they made the cream in chocolate though :nerd:

I WILL be on the lookout for those oreos. I hope they made the cream in chocolate though :nerd:

only seen the regular oreo and golden oreo with mega creme so far. if they drop chocolate creme mega stuf, game over :smh:

Back
Top Bottom