the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by bjamez20

ordered chinese food tonight and they didn't give me any damn fortune cookies
30t6p3b.gif

took down my first big girl last night. fell asleep on top of her after cause she was soft as hell
laugh.gif

it's true what they say, fat #%%%@#$ give the best dome

Dawg... real talk... All i been lookin at is the BBW section on the booty sites as of late
Dem BBWs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

Pics of this big girl would be grand also
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by bjamez20

ordered chinese food tonight and they didn't give me any damn fortune cookies
30t6p3b.gif

took down my first big girl last night. fell asleep on top of her after cause she was soft as hell
laugh.gif

it's true what they say, fat #%%%@#$ give the best dome

Dawg... real talk... All i been lookin at is the BBW section on the booty sites as of late
Dem BBWs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
devil.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

Pics of this big girl would be grand also
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
if i had pics i'd post em, but i didnt even catch this chicks name
laugh.gif

smashed on an air mattress too cause im staying at my friends on vacation, thought the thing was gonna pop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone know a site where i can cop a che guevara shirt?
I am sure there are plenty of sites dude just look through google for the color and print size you want. If you wanted to get one in store you could just go to the mall and get one in hot topic, spencer's, or any place that has novelty shirts.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

bjamez20 wrote:

laugh.gif

we call that the water bed. 
Yup.
Recently let go of an old ex. I realized what we wanted weren't going to be conducive to each other. She was my friend in order for me to see how much she's been there for me and how I should make her mine. I cheated on my recent ex with her, dated multiple women over her, her family is crap, etc. It just doesn't work and she's delusional to that fact. 

Now I'm dating women I actually want to date, been having a good run with attractive successful women as opposed to the boogawolfs I settled for because I didn't drive or were just there. 

I am sure there are plenty of sites dude just look through google for the color and print size you want. If you wanted to get one in store you could just go to the mall and get one in hot topic, spencer's, or any place that has novelty shirts.

i dont want anything screen printed, i want some official %%#$. im sure theres a site out there

since the late night thread got locked.. smh. i guess ill just pos in here.

should be in bed, gotta go drop and take a physical to get my ford job back tomorrow(FINALLY). instead im watching "roger waters presents: the wall. live" full concert on youtube. getting pumped for the june 5th show here in detroit
happy.gif

where my floyd heads at???
pimp.gif

i dont want anything screen printed, i want some official %%#$. im sure theres a site out there

Official in what sense? 
Anyways I saw this one and it looks pretty cool. I always have liked baseball tees http://www.thechestore.com/proddetail.php?prod=2034

Official in what sense? 
Anyways I saw this one and it looks pretty cool. I always have liked baseball tees http://www.thechestore.com/proddetail.php?prod=2034

official as in it wont peel off. good looks on the site

No sleep tonight. None. Woke up around 10 am Sunday and been up ever since. I may have fell asleep briefly around 7 pm for 20 mins or so, but I'm still wide awake. Now the birds are chirping. I've never had this happen before. Damn.

Today starting off bad..didn't really prepare the night before..but I know its going to be a great Week...Have a great week NT

Day 30 working the night shift, 15 to go... I don't know how some of you cats do this on the regular. My sleep pattern is all screwed up.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Today starting off bad..didn't really prepare the night before..but I know its going to be a great Week...Have a great week NT

Same here. I've been having rough mornings for a few weeks now. I'm on some fight for every second of sleep Smh.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

since the late night thread got locked.. smh. i guess ill just pos in here.

should be in bed, gotta go drop and take a physical to get my ford job back tomorrow(FINALLY). instead im watching "roger waters presents: the wall. live" full concert on youtube. getting pumped for the june 5th show here in detroit
happy.gif

where my floyd heads at???
pimp.gif

SON
The performance with David Glimour playing the Comfortably Numb solo then Roger slams on the wall and it breaks and all those colors come out 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-went back home to jersey for the weekend. Had that "I miss you, but I moved on from this place" moment.-ive been on some anti social tip these days. I just don't like being bothered, I dunno.-it felt good seeing some family this weekend.-I should be working some overtime right now, but the manager that's giving it, I cursed out so he's not feeling me.-mobb deep's "get away" describes my mood right about now.

There is a tall slim chick at my gym with a nice build and a big chest who I'm 70% sure that she likes me. Lord knows I want to hit but I know it wont go past that because she has bad face acne and she is catfish and grits country. The words shawty and pop the trunk is her two favorite things to say. I feel as tough if I  hit and move on there will be extra drama brought on by her which I really don't want to deal with, but the P may be worth it. she is easily a 10 in the body, probably a 6 in the face though. No, I cant change gym because there are only like 2 serious boxing gym in the whole city of Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom