the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

tumblr_lxvipxtIkY1qfd5a4o1_r1_500.png
He couldnt have been dead ...

My time off request for next weekend got denied, my homegirl was getting my into Free Press Summer Fest for free and now I can't %%+%+%@ go.
I'm seriously getting tired of Sears. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kspar

so what does "posting for later" mean.

I always wondered why people post that.
Is it to remind them what threads they need to read because link changes color? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by Kspar

so what does "posting for later" mean.

I always wondered why people post that.
Is it to remind them what threads they need to read because link changes color? 
nerd.gif
It's like bookmarking, basically...I forget threads I want to catch up on later and "P4L" to remind myself when I search through my own post history

I find "chanel west coast" to be the most annoying person. Almost makes me angry every time she says something. That laugh
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

I find "chanel west coast" to be the most annoying person. Almost makes me angry every time she says something. That laugh
sick.gif

She's just an annoying person all around.

For those who have been banned MULTIPLE times... when you applied to NT again, what did you say? That feel when you come to to niketalk and you get "You've been banned" page
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
  I swear to god, one time I applied and said... "I'm the seed of Henz0" and I got accepted... no bs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do y'all remember that dude aaronpaymou or somethin' like that from a few years ago... dudes used to hate on him for no reason
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

just saw "Chernobyl Diaries" it was horrible

and they also had a preview of Abraham Lincoln as a Vampire slayer,

i couldnt stop laughing when that preview came up

Just got out of a 90 minute full body massage. Had me feeling 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

+ once it starts raining why does it seem like half the driving population suddenly forgets how to drive!? Almost got into two accidents on the way home because of people not paying attention. 
mad.gif

just had to get "new" used tires for my truck and pay for registration...out $500
sick.gif

might not sound like too much but the damn thing only cost me a grand. how the hell does the DMV have the audacity to charge me $150 for registration on a $1k car?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

just saw "Chernobyl Diaries" it was horrible

and they also had a preview of Abraham Lincoln as a Vampire slayer,

i couldnt stop laughing when that preview came up
my gf wants to see the movie today...i dont want to play for this trash movie
i know it wont be worth it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom