the thread about nothing...

Almost got in a fight tonight over game point. I gotta chill on my aggression on the courts. I need to read a book about Zen. Anyone ever done such a thing?
I'm like bi-polar when I'm playing ball 
laugh.gif

I'm either the most care-free, fun-loving, jimmie rustle-proofed as possible

or

I'm out just trying to troll everyone and start as much **** as I can with everyone.

Its always one or the other, there's no in between 
laugh.gif
Basically. Except I don't troll.
I get ultra mega competitive yell at my teammates (my boys). get upset when someone is isn't doing what their supposed to and letting their man drop mad points.

Last edited:
Almost got in a fight tonight over game point. I gotta chill on my aggression on the courts. I need to read a book about Zen. Anyone ever done such a thing?
I'm like bi-polar when I'm playing ball 
laugh.gif

I'm either the most care-free, fun-loving, jimmie rustle-proofed as possible

or

I'm out just trying to troll everyone and start as much **** as I can with everyone.

Its always one or the other, there's no in between 
laugh.gif
Basically. Except I don't troll.
I get ultra mega competitive yell at my teammates (my boys). get upset when someone is isn't doing what their supposed to and letting their man drop mad points.
I mean, maybe troll is the wrong term, but I do like to get into the heads of the opponent every now and then and just talk as much **** as I possibly can 
laugh.gif

but more often than not I'm the chill dude just having fun playing ball

more often than not u suck at bball
I'll be honest, I have barely been playing ball these last 6-8 months with me battling a few inner demons and issues 
mean.gif

I totally suck right now.

But if I played one on one with you I'd wipe my *** with your frail game 
grin.gif

which movie?
damn teachers tryna gimme da D
do u practice islam?
I hate when people get over the top serious. for example im running baseline from one corner to the other and the guy with the ball is at the elbow of da 3 pt line and he passes it to me while im under the basket but we never eem made eye contact so the ball hits me on the shoulder and dude gets heated.

I really only get mad at people for taking stupid shots and not attempting to play defense.

violence is not the answer to ur losing
I ain't gonna lose tho
You all ruined a perfectly good opportunity to start a thread about men wearing UGG boots. TAN is destroying Niketalk!
Psssh I ain't make a thread on that. General would just hate on me.

Yall here on TAN accept me for my Ugg Boots wearing ways 
happy.gif
You should stop wearing uggs.
I agree.
Why can I not see Big J's post?!?!?!?! 
frown.gif

my predictions seem to differ.

and big j blocked u
We shall agree to degree on our predictions. You have 24 Hr membership?

and if Big J blocked me wouldn't that just mean he won't be able to see my posts but not the other way around?

I aint a chump I can afford a guest pass
My escuela has a free new rec center/gym which I take advantahe of

Last edited:
Ya, well mi universidad also just opened a rec center a year ago...... and I still have membership to 24 Hours and another local gym 
nthat.gif
 my parents still pay for the latter 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

what if u shuddduppppp >:
"shut the ... up when you talk to me, before I embarrass you."
Reported for music lyrics

Ya, well mi universidad also just opened a rec center a year ago...... and I still have membership to 24 Hours and another local gym 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Dam and you call mea little boy when you got your parents paying for your gym smh

nthat.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
Dam and you call mea little boy when you got your parents paying for your gym smh
To be fair I am paying for the 24 membership and technically paying for the rec center access thru paying my own tuition and fees 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom