the thread about nothing...

Can't wait for this upcoming 3 day weekend
smokin.gif

natrix, Idk if it's me but your girl's caricature in your avy looks like Kelly Kapowski to me
laugh.gif
I see it
i was a freshman in 99
alien.gif
Me too 
pimp.gif

and in current news, BP has started their rebuttal. they don't want to pay the victims any more.

They have set aside money to cover the cost of their mistake, but BP's attempt to weasel out of this should not be allowed so long as dead fish keep washing up, and birds stay falling out of the sky.

carry on.
This is still going on? I live on the coast and I'm not even keeping up with the current affairs of our waters 
mean.gif

and in current news, BP has started their rebuttal. they don't want to pay the victims any more.

They have set aside money to cover the cost of their mistake, but BP's attempt to weasel out of this should not be allowed so long as dead fish keep washing up, and birds stay falling out of the sky.

carry on.
This is still going on? I live on the coast and I'm not even keeping up with the current affairs of our waters 
mean.gif
initially, right after the spill, they agreed to the payments towards the families affected. great right.

now, a few years later, the company decided to take the case back to court in order to stop the payments because they felt that the people being compensated were taking advantage of the payments ( listing things they needed to be compensated for that had nothing to do with the oil spill) the trial should be over by end of april.

also, apparently their idea of 'cleaning up' the spill was to push the oil downwards into the ocean using some chemical, and that's what's causing the dead fishes to wash up. the dead birds may also be a by-product.

TANdLOT

Thanks for the kind words. This day has passed by fast.

this website is more than a time waster, its family.

BROHUG!

Everyone wishes they could grow a beard, until you can and don't want one.

If you want to be clean shaven then it can get tiresome having daily or every other day. Switching to a safety razor, badger brush and better creams made it go from a chore to a relaxing start to my day and far better shaves.

One of the best investments I've made and saved me money long run.

Enlighten me :nerd:
Sounds intriguing

carry on.
mean.gif
initially, right after the spill, they agreed to the payments towards the families affected. great right.

now, a few years later, the company decided to take the case back to court in order to stop the payments because they felt that the people being compensated were taking advantage of the payments ( listing things they needed to be compensated for that had nothing to do with the oil spill) the trial should be over by end of april.

also, apparently their idea of 'cleaning up' the spill was to push the oil downwards into the ocean using some chemical, and that's what's causing the dead fishes to wash up. the dead birds may also be a by-product.
well I knew about the bold portion just not the dead fish/dead birds still washing up.  Our beaches have been pretty clean for the most part (ocean springs/biloxi ms) though, but, you wouldn't really be able to tell if something was in the water with our coffee colored waters here 
laugh.gif

damn just found out my homie who was on intervention a few years back has been in a coma for 4 days..

i saw him a couple of days by my house, since i live by the methadone clinic.

Back
Top Bottom