the thread about nothing...

Won the ship! 
pimp.gif
Pinta, Nina, or Santa Maria?

Good morning tan. I ****** up big time. I accidentally called out my last intern's name after having sex with my girl. I woke up this morning without her by my side and there's a note next to me.
mean.gif

sorry to hear that bro. i think that is any guys fear. saying the wrong name.

I can use a good joke right now for $5
two homie turtles are at home chillin. the weather is nice outside and thus decide to have a bbq at the park. they start packing all the necessary items and are on the way. 3 days later, they arrive at the park and start unpacking. hot dog buns, franks, hotlinks, steak, chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, chips, sour cream, etc. one of the turtles notices that no one packed the beer. one of the turtles tells the other one to go get the beer. the turtle says if i go you will eat most of the food. after some arguing the turtle decides to go. he is on his way. 3 days pass so the turtle that stayed behind figured he should be arriving at home so in 3 days he should be back at the park. 6 days pass and the turtle does not show up. the other turtle figures maybe something came up. ill give him another day. day 7 no homie, day 8 no homie, day 9 no homie, day 10 no homie. the turtle has been at the park for 10 days and at this point is starving. the turtle decides ill make myself a quick hot dog and be on my way to see what happened. he starts preparing the hot dog. just as he is about to take a bite, his homie jumps out of a nearby bush. the turtle says 'i knew you would eat the food'. f it bro, i aint going.

Sup tan . Today's my big day I'm getting married and I'm not nervous but everyone's making it seem like I should be

Sup tan . Today's my big day I'm getting married and I'm not nervous but everyone's making it seem like I should be
Grats home slice. Don't be too nervous and get out there and break a leg or whatever you two freaks do :wink:

Back
Top Bottom