the thread about nothing...

Well, this went just as bad as I thought it would.

Just kicked her out of my place and her flight isn't until tomorrow night.

Oh well, she can sleep at the airport.
I wnated the story, then I got upset that I read it. IDK man you should let her back in she could get hurt out there.
The Jim bean bourbon burger is amazing.
The what?
address?
nerd.gif
Www.niketalk.com

Da wife is beautiful bruh...pic coming
Is that her in your avi? Nice pull bro youre winning
Passed all of my 6 classes. Only A's and B's.
smokin.gif

tumblr_ljxs6vcr8M1qj9su9o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljvx25A18D1qha8lao1_500.gif
Congrats bro

Well, this went just as bad as I thought it would.

Just kicked her out of my place and her flight isn't until tomorrow night.

Oh well, she can sleep at the airport.
I wnated the story, then I got upset that I read it. IDK man you should let her back in she could get hurt out there.

It's not that easy, she's extremely stubborn.

Plus, she's texting me sounding extremely foolish right now, which makes me hesitant to even offer it.

It's not that easy, she's extremely stubborn.

Plus, she's texting me sounding extremely foolish right now, which makes me hesitant to even offer it.
my 2 cents, be the bigger person. just get through the night and she will be on her way home come morning.

good luck either way bro

Drunk with drunk friends = okay.
Sober with sober friends = okay.

Sober with drunk friends = not okay.

Picnic day ended early.

I found one of the temps who worked at my job for a short time.

She posted a vid with her boo thang. :evil: :riceboy[/quote I accidentally commented with my wrong youtube account whoops shouldve just caught up instead of tryna do too much

How do you tell a girl you're getting to know, that her eyebrows bother you?
This chick is cool looks good, tall (my type), but the way her eyebrows are Done straight BOTHER ME. Like she would look much better with em done differently. Like even so I prefer talking to her with her glasses on.

How do you tell a girl you're getting to know, that her eyebrows bother you?
This chick is cool looks good, tall (my type), but the way her eyebrows are Done straight BOTHER ME. Like she would look much better with em done differently. Like even so I prefer talking to her with her glasses on.

There is no way.

RIP

Kinda like the sophisticated thick but squared instead of that shape. If u get me?
A combo of sophisticated thick and attractive thick. If you will :lol:

One of our tenant's has the dramatic thick, but with a much large and deeper loop.

Annoys the heck out of me when I go pick up the rent. Most of the time I can see the original eyebrow growing a few centimeters below the crest of the "new" one.

Last edited:
Kinda like the sophisticated thick but squared instead of that shape. If u get me?
A combo of sophisticated thick and attractive thick. If you will :lol:

One of our tenant's has the dramatic thick, but with a much large and deeper loop.

Annoys the heck out of me when I go pick up the rent. Most of the time I can see the original eyebrow growing a few centimeters below the crest of the "new" one.
:lol: :rofl: . Im a fan of natural looking eyebrows , **** 99 percent of the time I don't pay attention to that **** but her **** caught my attention. Or maybe she's a butter face and im in denial. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom