the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I haven't watched Brotherhood but FMA was one of the few animes that I for real cared about the characters.
Ed & Al felt like my brothers
laugh.gif

You should check it out asap!
Brotherhood is much better than the first series of FMA.

Dont you hate it when you go owt of state and you need your hair cut, and no one there knows how you want it... or pushes your line back hella far??

... Never get youre hair cut in New Orleans

Originally Posted by Discern

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I want to try marijuana

You've never did weed before,
eek.gif

How old are you?
I hate this mindset
laugh.gif
. It's like when I mentioned to one of my friends I never sipped lean. He was like "Bu bu but you're from Houston. Why not?".
That's just stupid as hell
laugh.gif

I just bought a house... and I just bought a mini desert eagle bb gun to shoot a cat that keeps coming in my backyard... I'm gonna name him Ricky
98472_o.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I just bought a house... and I just bought a mini desert eagle bb gun to shoot a cat that keeps coming in my backyard... I'm gonna name him Ricky
98472_o.gif
you should call yourself curiosity 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Discern

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I want to try marijuana

You've never did weed before,
eek.gif

How old are you?
I hate this mindset
laugh.gif
. It's like when I mentioned to one of my friends I never sipped lean. He was like "Bu bu but you're from Houston. Why not?".
That's just stupid as hell
laugh.gif
lol I've never sipped lean too

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

98472_o.gif
132688701060.png

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

98472_o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

*calling Peta
mad.gif

Just got fired today, after only 6 months on the job #feelsbadman
Don't really know how I feel though, I feel mad, sad, and happy at the same time. Didn't really like the job but the pay was good
Now I gotta go through the hassle of finding another job or should I go back to school what to do
All I really feel like doing now is smoking and drinking my sorrow away

Originally Posted by 4JsIHustle

1. i met my first love freshman yr of college in 2008...still having trouble gettin over her for many reasons.
2. #1 probably contributes to y i have frank ocean- thinkin bout you on repeat
3. I have seasonal affective disorder (SAD) n fall/winter are HORRIBLE for me.
4. it being 65 n sunny in michigan today was def a good day.
5. I love smokin weed but it really messes wit my mind. immediately & long term. I have a doc appt thurs, n i wanna get back on bars
I completely agree with the immediate and long term effects.
Dem Fo Bars >>> 
pimp.gif

This thread and 4tube.com are the main reasons I haven't done a lick of math HW this week.
30t6p3b.gif

I think cap's 800+ post have all been in this thread. 

A part of me thinks the majority of the NBA regular season is fixed. 

never smoked weed/cigs
never tried any drugs
never tried any alchohol
havent had any caffeine in over a month

thinking about not eating meat anymore and just becoming straight edge

YO
I was taking a shower and out of nowhere my nose and mouth start leaking like crazy for like 2 minutes.

I was scared out my mind, it stopped after 2 minutes but I swear I felt my heart stop when I saw all that blood 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I think cap's 800+ post have all been in this thread. 
lol. co-sign.
I drink at least once a week and smoke about once a month. Never smoked any weed or any other drugs, though. I know they make you feel good and take you places you wouldn't go normally, but I try to keep my highs natural. Even tobacco and alcohol, while I like the feeling, I don't feel like they add much to the life. The main reason I do either is as a social outlet.

Oh, I guess I have caffeine pretty often too. I do it sparingly so I do enjoy the high I get from a strong coffee... until the headache hits.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

YO
I was taking a shower and out of nowhere my nose and mouth start leaking like crazy for like 2 minutes.

I was scared out my mind, it stopped after 2 minutes but I swear I felt my heart stop when I saw all that blood 
sick.gif
damn. you sure you're ok? drink some fluids especially if you feel lightheaded at all.

should be studying but I really dont give a crap about school any more. Im changing schools and my major, only thing keeping me here is that i dont want a bunch of F's on my transcripts. Id be gone in a second cause none of these classes even matter for my new major....

Back
Top Bottom