the thread about nothing...

Well if JS34 decides to take that route, I'd be down.....

Your idea is pretty good too tho

No damns given by me! It would probably strike a nerve as I heard she has HPV now or some variation or something from sleeping with a coworker.

She caught wind of my Philadelphia travels to see this girl (who was a friend of hers back in the days of High School...almost 10 years ago):

When you move to Sac, we will partake in all kinds of shenanigans to try and strike many nerves 
devil.gif

When you move to Sac, we will partake in all kinds of shenanigans to try and strike many nerves 
devil.gif

I'm sure she is pissed about me moving too as she somehow found out about that and made some comment about it. I was too heated to even catch it.

She thought I would linger around the area and we would be one big happy family....No sir!

I am working on the security paperwork for FEMA now after just finishing my Sunday night basketball game. Felt good to play with such an intensity and leave it all on the court. I haven't played with that fervor non-stop in a couple years. I played for almost 2 hours straight and only got subbed out once. I was that damn mad from earlier.

I hope my security paperwork gets processed quickly and there are no hiccups....I would hate to get stranded in VA/East Coast and have to bite my tongue for even longer.

Me teaching the little man how to make his first basket when he just turned three years old. We were waiting for my barber to finish cutting and stopped at my old elementary school.

I don't think he has been playing much basketball lately at all....she didn't even sign him up for the league this year and he is now six.

:smh:|I

@JS34- that artwork is dope 
nthat.gif

Yeah man....I drew one of them and the others have all been gifts from my Brother's friends throughout the years. I stopped at a Skate Shop in downtown Fredericksburg, VA today (Magic Bullet Skateshop) to give them some flyers and the guy looked like he saw a ghost! A lot of people get uncomfortable talking to me as I guess I look/resemble my brother and the owner of this shop knew him many many years ago.

He was happy to take some flyers and pass them out and leave them at his shop for the local skaters. Cool dude....I thought that was real nice and I always appreciate people like that.

He did more in 10 minutes than this ex-girlfriend did in 5 years. Oh the irony.

Yeah man....I drew one of them and the others have all been gifts from my Brother's friends throughout the years. I stopped at a Skate Shop in downtown Fredericksburg, VA today (Magic Bullet Skateshop) to give them some flyers and the guy looked like he saw a ghost! A lot of people get uncomfortable talking to me as I guess I look/resemble my brother and the owner of this shop knew him many many years ago.

He was happy to take some flyers and pass them out and leave them at his shop for the local skaters. Cool dude....I thought that was real nice and I always appreciate people like that.

He did more in 10 minutes than this ex-girlfriend did in 5 years. Oh the irony.
that's dope, i'm happy you're getting support.
when can we chill?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom