the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mm3dp0TS191r03eaxo1_400.gif

wut

all of you asking about my looks, just go watch pron already 
sick.gif

what makes you think I'm going to describe what I look like when i wont do pics 
grin.gif

nothing to say about twinkies coming back though? lol
Yall gotta chill with this,
all of you asking about my looks, just go watch pron already 
sick.gif

what makes you think I'm going to describe what I look like when i wont do pics 
grin.gif
pron gets boring fast tho.You're probably a nice caramel skinned broad.
devil.gif
What happened to that number you got BasedRob?
Graduating May 10...

... Not ready.
frown.gif
Congrats bro. I hated my school so I definitely ready
I have to assume rob and unsuited are actually cool with each other and it's an inside joke because if not.. It's really weird. And why should anyone have to post pics or describe themselves if they don't want to?
it's a minute-soda thing i guess.
I'm stealing thing.
Stupid sexy Flanders
laugh.gif

The there ever comes a day when The Simpsons clips are officially "allowed" on Youtube, I'll jump for joy.
ANythings allowed on da UseTube B
I was being sarcastic.
Bold claim, proof?
meth bout to have a smoke session of his own.
How is that being a snitch?

Talking about weed makes threads disappear.

edit: remember this post?

Did you not see what he did there as people were talking about "green?"
dry snitching is dry snitching, b..

every time you do your little meth quote with a sniper gif you're also doing it.
That's not dry snitching.

That's what he does. Meth has not once come in here to chop it up with us.

He's only came in here to say "follow the rules or I'm locking this thread."

Your claim is weak.
brah, do you not know what the **** dry snitching is?

you're making meth aware without directly telling him.. on several occasions

that is dry snitching, you snitch.
roll.gif

what a dude got to do to get some followers tho haha just joined seeing whats good. never been a forum type guy but love kicks. learned/bought alot a lot for my bike from forums so im giving my other hobby a chance at forum-drum. thanks 
Never had a strawberry frosted? that's my go to/favorite.

I miss the mom and pop donut shop I used to go to in college. 2 donuts and a coffee for 3 bucks right next to campus. Their donuts were huge too, the size of bagels.
Strawberry frosting on donuts? Intresting. I went to this mom and pop place that had beef bacon. I want it again so badly.
WAT???

Haven't got an ounce of sleep. Up studying and drinking...

Turns out just a little bit of alcohol helps keep me hella focused, relaxed, and not bored lol.

Morning tan

Had an all day meeting yesterday...more to come...gonna have to take an NT hiatus.

Anyone got plans for cinco de mayo? People are all "what you doing this weekend?"....I'm like uh nothing..."But its cinco de mayo?!!?!?!?" oh...uh nothing? maybe il like eat some tacos (Tan loves tacos) and drink a margarita to make you feel better?

I know exactly what taco i would like to eat too :frown:

Salute LOT,

Feeling tired all week so far and been feeling kinda down, but IDK I have the sudden urge to kick this week's ***.

Can't wait to have lunch with my girl. She's the one. I wanna pop that question bruhs :wow:

That's sounds great man. I feel the same but me and chronos ain't there yet :lol:

Absolutely no idea what is happening here...

just found the video but it may be to graphic to post here, there were two people in the car. word around youtube is the car was going at 200 km, both people died, pieces of their bodies were left in the streets.
youtube 2012 Camry accident Saudi if you're interested.

:wow: you can see one of the bodies fly out.

Everyone to right of the guy in the red shirt got some big *** nuts. They lookin like that was supposed to happen.

What's that you say? My database from work is down? More NT for me....:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom