the thread about nothing...

Packing up things at my Mom's crib....found these.

This is what happens when the police raid your house and demolish everything looking for something that was never there. I'd pay unlimited dollars for someone to get my DS Sizer 12 2003 Cement IIIs back. That's one of the pairs that was stolen by the long arm of the law or the folks I was renting my spot out too (who I have their socials and personal info saved for a rainy day when I hit rock bottom).

Been almost three years to the day. Now it's my turn to straight punish these fools. The LEGAL way this time. :smokin

I'm so excited. Feel like a kid on christmas.

SO wrong... I hate seeing abuse of power situations like this :smh:

About those '03 Cements wit da butta soft leatha ....I got Sz.12 pair for ya. I wore them twice the day I graduated HS and haven't touched them since. I can see this particular shoe has deep significance to you and I would much rather see them go to somewhere with a special meaning and get used than just continue to sit in a storage unit. Shoes are what brought me to this site in 2001 and while Ive sold most my stuff and dont care for this modern "shoe game" the nostalgia and my personal history with certain shoes keeps me coming back. Its refreshing to see shoes go to a home where they are appreciated for personal reasons and much more than just the way they look.

PM me your info and Ill get em shipped out this weekend.

Last edited:
I wonder if my thread on sex education is actually helpful. Lot of views, no responses |I
I just assumed your inbox was flooded with questions. No one wants to really post their questions and insecurities about sex in public though. Take solace in the fact that people are looking at it.

It has over 5500 views in a week. I guess that's good. NOBODY as asked me anything. I guess I'll go back and post if anyone has personal questions, they will be kept confidential.

I wonder if my thread on sex education is actually helpful. Lot of views, no responses
tired.gif
I just assumed your inbox was flooded with questions. No one wants to really post their questions and insecurities about sex in public though. Take solace in the fact that people are looking at it.
da internet is public??
Somewhat.
SO wrong... I hate seeing abuse of power situations like this
mean.gif

About those '03 Cements wit da butta soft leatha ....I got Sz.12 pair for ya. I wore them twice the day I graduated HS and haven't touched them since. I can see this particular shoe has deep significance to you and I would much rather see them go to somewhere with a special meaning and get used than just continue to sit in a storage unit. Shoes are what brought me to this site in 2001 and while Ive sold most my stuff and dont care for this modern "shoe game" the nostalgia and my personal history with certain shoes keeps me coming back. Its refreshing to see shoes go to a home where they are appreciated for personal reasons and much more than just the way they look.

PM me your info and Ill get em shipped out this weekend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder if my thread on sex education is actually helpful. Lot of views, no responses
tired.gif
It has over 5500 views in a week. I guess that's good. NOBODY as asked me anything. I guess I'll go back and post if anyone has personal questions, they will be kept confidential.
Thats shocking, back when I was younger I would have jumped at the opportunity to have some of those questions answered by someone who even if they judged me, they couldnt do it to my face. But I guess you can just go incognito and google a bunch of stuff, hell theres a penis enlargement forum out there.

Well they grow straight out of the ground. They are typically easy to spot if you go slow when looking for them. The thing is the typically only fruit (grow) a couple weeks out of the year and the general rule of thumb is the first week of May is when that happens. Pretty much all mushrooms are poisonous the question is just how poisonous. The most that happens if you get bad ones is you get an upset stomach. To prepare them you cut them in half bread and fry them.

Really though it is just a good excuse to go on a nature walk and drink beers 
laugh.gif
that sounds fun, sometimes I wish I was into those outdoorsy-hookie kinda things but I'm just not into it 
ohwell.gif

I had a few country-*** friends who did stuff like that but it never rubbed off on me and I think I kinda picked up their country accents a little bit 
laugh.gif

How did you learn all this about mushrooms??
You definitely have to be the outdoors type to enjoy it. Honestly there isn't much to learn to start hunting them. I started a long time ago tho and obviously the longer you do it the easier it is. However hypothetically if we went on a hunt this weekend I could teach you enough where next season you would be able to do it on your own. Also my dad was always adamant about teaching me stuff about the outdoors. 

Naw man, I've only had a few asian shrooms before, other than that I keep it pretty basic with my selection.

How do you dig them up? Where do yuo find the? How do you make sure they are not poisonous? How do you eat/cook them? 
Well they grow straight out of the ground. They are typically easy to spot if you go slow when looking for them. The thing is the typically only fruit (grow) a couple weeks out of the year and the general rule of thumb is the first week of May is when that happens. Pretty much all mushrooms are poisonous the question is just how poisonous. The most that happens if you get bad ones is you get an upset stomach. To prepare them you cut them in half bread and fry them.

laugh.gif

Where do you do that at ? That sounds hells fun ! :D

I know your from KC right ? .... {fishing for invite} :tongue:

Last edited:
Minnesota for those mushrooms? I think I saw on fb a cousin of mines getting a lot a few weeks or days ago..

laugh.gif
that sounds fun, sometimes I wish I was into those outdoorsy-hookie kinda things but I'm just not into it 
ohwell.gif

I had a few country-*** friends who did stuff like that but it never rubbed off on me and I think I kinda picked up their country accents a little bit 
laugh.gif

How did you learn all this about mushrooms??
You definitely have to be the outdoors type to enjoy it. Honestly there isn't much to learn to start hunting them. I started a long time ago tho and obviously the longer you do it the easier it is. However hypothetically if we went on a hunt this weekend I could teach you enough where next season you would be able to do it on your own. Also my dad was always adamant about teaching me stuff about the outdoors. 
Nice man, my dad gave up on teaching me the outdoors a long long time ago.

Are there even mushrooms in Northern California?? (Srs, I have no idea)

Also, other than getting my kicks dirty and getting a tummy ache, theres no dangers to this right?? 

This kinda reminds me of urban foraging 
laugh.gif

Are there any other things that you like to hunt??  

I like shooting stuff, but never actually shot anything living.

Actually, when we were shooting targets out in a desert in Nevada while we were in between moving the targets, I saw a bird fly by and I shot at it with a semi auto. Everyone got hella mad at me since I essentially shot at them in their direction. I did not hit the bird, that was my only attempt at taking another living thing's life

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you do that at ? That sounds hells fun !
happy.gif

I know your from KC right ? .... {fishing for invite}
tongue.gif
Yeah man I live over by Zona in the northland. If you want to go with me I say the more the merrier. Just shoot me a pm and we can figure it out.  I went today for a short time but didn't get much. After this rain tonight and how humid it is suppose to get they should be popping everywhere this weekend.  I know all I will be doing Saturday is walking around in the woods.
laugh.gif

Nice man, my dad gave up on teaching me the outdoors a long long time ago.

*You know sometimes I wish I didn't but it wasn't really a choice for me. Appreciate it though.

Are there even mushrooms in Northern California?? (Srs, I have no idea)

*In Norcal, hell yeah and lots of good ones at that
laugh.gif
wink.gif
. You guys should have morels somewhere but they thrive more in the midwest. You generally want to look at Elms that have just recently died. 

Also, other than getting my kicks dirty and getting a tummy ache, theres no dangers to this right?? 

* Well you could be allergic. They are 50 plus species of Morel but most are fairly harmless. Look for "yellow" "grey" "black" ones and you will be fine. I would advise you read up on any hobby or have some tutelage on any hobby you start up

This kinda reminds me of urban foraging 
laugh.gif

* I do live within city limits but I in no way live in the urban area of my city. Behind my house is a 15 acre horse farm as well of tons of others scattered around me. Kansas City is weird when it comes to zoning 
laugh.gif

Are there any other things that you like to hunt??  

*Just deer but I will hunt anything

I like shooting stuff, but never actually shot anything living.

Actually, when we were shooting targets out in a desert in Nevada while we were in between moving the targets, I saw a bird fly by and I shot at it with a semi auto. Everyone got hella mad at me since I essentially shot at them in their direction. I did not hit the bird, that was my only attempt at taking another living thing's life

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Yea I'd be pissed too but I am sure they find it funny in retrospect [/color]
laugh.gif

theres this 1984 dirt bikeon craigslist for 350 i offered 150 and i havent gotten a text back .

what do? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom